Featured in 614 Magazine!
Total remodeled 1/2 duplex just a short 5 minute walk from High Street and everything else the Short North has to offer. Renovation includes a beautiful kitchen with quartz counters, bathroom with custom shower and Carrara marble accents, hardwood floors and lovely gingerbread style front porch. There is one Queen, one Full, and one Twin bed. Our property is ideal for 5 guests. There is also a queen sized air mattress available upon request prior to check-in. Check in is at 3 PM. Check out is at 11 am.
Other items to note:
-This is a dedicated vacation rental. Amenities include complimentary k-cups and snacks.
-Updated TVs with access to Sling TV, Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Video.
-We do allow guests to bring a dog, for an additional fee, provided it is well behaved, housebroken and up to date on flea prevention. This requires prior approval.
-There is free street parking (no off-street parking).
-We do not offer discounts on the stated per night price.
When looking for a vacation rental, we recognize you have many options. Below are a few of the elements that set our property apart from the competition:
1. Cleanliness – We provide a spotless professionally cleaned property. We check and re-check the property prior to your arrival to ensure that it is as close to perfect as possible. We know that a spotless and well maintained property is of the utmost importance to guests and we take cleaning seriously!
2. Reliability – We have never cancelled a reservation. You can book with confidence knowing your reservation will be honored.
3. Accessibility- We live directly next door to the property. Not across town, not in another state. This provides a distinct advantage because we can respond promptly should you need anything during your stay.
4. Neighborhood-Be wary of location when choosing a property in the Short North. Some properties may be advertised as just a “quick Uber” ride from High Street and yet can be located in a less than desirable area. Our property is located in the Victorian Village neighborhood. This is a beautiful area full of historic and cheerful homes filled with young professionals. You will be staying on a quiet, safe residential street that is just a few minute walk from all the action on High Street in the Short North.
5. Amenities – Clean linens, ample towels, complimentary K-Cups, snacks, and toiletries along with a kitchen equipped with all the cooking essentials you require. Access to a washer dryer with complimentary detergent pods. High speed internet, Netflix, streaming Sling TV cable. These are the details that we provide to each guest that makes our property a cut above the rest.