** SPECIAL through Aug 30, 2018 - Rent 2 nights and get a 3rd night FREE! Contact me for a custom quote/offer. ** Please note free night offer not valid for Wed or Thu check ins.
WHY GUESTS LOVE OUR CABIN:
> Location - 1 mile from the main village (amazing restaurants and shopping), 2 minute drive to the tubing run, 5 minute walk to Holloway's Marina where you can rent a boat or enjoy a stunning sunset
> Remodeled home with beautiful high end furnishings and a fully stocked cooks dream kitchen
> Clean and cozy - each room is specially decorated to create a warm and relaxing experience
> Quiet private street, large back deck and private deck off master bedroom
> Smart TVs, high speed free Wifi, movies and games for all ages
> Customer service - we're private owners that treat our guests like friends
LUXURY RETREAT NEAR VILLAGE & MARINA - REFRESH YOUR SOUL IN BIG BEAR!
*** If you're looking for a last minute get away and are a small party of 2-4 guests please message me -- if we are not fully booked we offer last minute specials :) ***
*** Rates are based on 4 guests. An additional fee of $25/night/adult is added for guests above 4. This additional fee does NOT apply to small children. Please email me for a custom rental bid if the system quote includes this additional charge but the extra guests are small children (we don't charge extra for little ones and can amend the quote accordingly to remove the extra $25/night fee :) ***
Welcome to KANODIA LAKE VIEW! This 'mountain modern' property has been lovingly restored with modern amenities and conveniences while keeping the warmth and charm of a true mountain escape.
Why the name "KANODIA"? The Serrano's (a Native American tribe) were the first settlers in the Big Bear Valley. They refer to themselves as the Yuhaviatam, which means "People of the Pines". In honor of these first settlers we wanted to give our cabins a Serrano name. "Kanodia" which means "Where Heaven Rests Upon the Earth" captured our hearts and became the trademark for our beautiful cabins. We feel blessed to share them with you!
If this cabin is booked please visit our other cabin #619437 (7 houses from Snow Summit).
ENJOY this beautiful, fully remodeled Big Bear cabin located just steps from the lake at Metcalf Bay! We're located on a quiet, private road - one house off the lake. Public access to Metcalf Bay is one house over just across the street (about 100 feet).
All brand new furnishings! High ceilings in all the rooms have incredible wood accents and large wood and iron beams, making this home one of a kind!
Situated on a private road you’ll see amazing sunset and mountain views from the front of the house. Bring your own boat and store it behind the house or launch from Holloway's Marina.
This home is one mile from the Big Bear village -- everything Big Bear has to offer is close by for your enjoyment!
This home is clean, roomy and bright, decorated with warm, rich colors and beautiful furnishings. It’s the perfect place for two couples or two small families searching for a fun-filled, relaxing vacation in the Big Bear Valley. Gorgeous surroundings and views, wildlife and a quiet peaceful community make this cabin the perfect choice.
* FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN: The kitchen is fully stocked and can be used to serve up beautiful entertaining meals. Brand new custom kitchen cabinets, gorgeous granite, stainless steel appliances (gas stove), two large windows and a door leading to a large deck, plus tons of counter space make this an ideal cook's paradise ... or you can eat out in the many fabulous restaurants in the area!
* DINING ROOM: The dining table is located in the large kitchen and seats up to eight for those special meals with friends and family.
* LIVING ROOM: The spacious living room is warm and cozy with a large double lounger chair and leather couch (queen sleeper sofa). A beautiful rock fireplace and artwork finish out this relaxing room. Entertainment is provided by a brand new 42” High Definition LCD TV (cable included), DVD unit & iHome. Wireless high speed internet is available at no charge. To reminisce of years gone by, we have a record player and lots of albums to choose from.
* FOUR DECKS: There are four decks to enjoy the outdoors. Two decks are located in front – one on the lower level as you enter the property and a private deck off the master bedroom upstairs. The back yard features a large deck with a huge pine tree coming through the middle. Great for barbecuing or relaxing at night while watching shooting stars. A side deck offers a great location to view the lake while enjoying your morning coffee.
* BEDROOM 1 / MASTER BEDROOM: The master bedroom is equipped with a king bed, seating area, dresser, night stands, artwork, seating bench, a 32” HD TV and private upstairs balcony
* BEDROOM 2 / GUEST BEDROOM: The guest bedroom is equipped with a king bed, night stand, dresser, 32” HD TV, artwork and seating bench.
* BATHROOM 1 - DOWNSTAIRS: This bathroom features new custom cabinets with matching mirror and beautiful granite. Full, large shower and plenty of space!
* BATHROOM 2 - UPSTAIRS: This bathroom is located between the two bedrooms upstairs. It is large and features new custom cabinets with matching mirror and beautiful granite. A tub/shower combination and large vaulted/beamed ceilings make this room comfortable and spacious.
* LAUNDRY AREA: A washer and dryer are provided for your convenience on the ground floor.
* FUN FOR EVERYONE: While the children enjoy puzzles, music, movies and games, sip your favorite beverage and enjoy views of the lake. There’s even a record player and lots of records to choose from … go back in time as you listen to albums from the 1960’s through the 1980s!
Lake house rental, lake view rental, big bear lake cabin, big bear lake, cabin rental, lake house rental, ski rental, snow summit, ski house, bear mountain, snowboarding, skiing, snowboard, mountain cabin, hiking, fishing, big bear, vacation rental, vacation home rental, mountain rental, lake house, close to slopes, family friendly, romantic, close to village, walk to lake, free wifi