Uptown affluence and downtown style come together in Chelsea. Cutting-edge art galleries and gay-friendly bars mingle with sought-after high-rises and converted warehouses in this ultra-fashionable, and ultra busy, neighborhood. Chelseas world-class architecture, fine dining establishments, and hip nightlife scene contribute to its first-rate reputation.
X large 1-bdrm apartment in the heart of Chelsea/west village West 15th street & Eight avenue, steps away from tons of convenient boutiques, markets, restaurants and subways 1/9, A/C,N,R,W,Q,4,5,6 F, and L!
Fully furnished 1BR, with 2 spacious closets and hardwood floors.
- Queen Size bed, and a new Sofabed in the living room that can accommodate up to 2 people.
- Desk, Desk lamp, Bookcase, and Dresser
- LCD TV/ Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- New linens and towels provided in the apartment
- 4-burner gas stove & oven
- Cooking Utensils: Pots, Pans, Coffeemaker
- Eating Utensils, Glassware, Bowls & Plates
- Spacious Full Refrigerator and Icebox/Freezer
- Clean Kitchen Towels
- Clean Towels
- Shower / Tub w. Great Hot Water & Water Pressure
strip hardwood floors, large closets and high ceilings. Fantastic boutique building Great value!
This is the perfect apartment for a quiet couple, single adult, or family as it is close to many great attractions in the city and near most major subways and buses.
It will be almost impossible to say goodbye to this apartment and location!
All you need to move in is a toothbrush :)
SECURITY DEPOSIT OF 2000 USD TO BE PAID 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO CHECK IN DATE