Looking for the perfect vacation rental home for your next Portland retreat? Look no further than this gorgeous 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment that sleeps 4! Settled on a gorgeous property surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens, this home is just 10 minutes from downtown and provides the perfect destination for families, friends, or couples and can also be used for family events or gatherings.
* Please note that the owner lives on site and may be present to assist your stay *
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed
Welcome to your home-away-from-home in the always intriguing Pacific Northwest. You'll know you made the right choice from the moment you first arrive, as you're greeted by lush foliage, dazzling fountains, and classic exterior architecture.
The unit's interior is sizable and extremely roomy, comprised of 2,300 square feet of tastefully appointed living space with a handsome blend of contemporary convenience and historic furnishings, such as Moroccan doors and an elegant spiral staircase. Additionally, everything necessary to keep your stay as practical as it is luxurious is here, including in-unit laundry machines and free wireless internet access.
Sip a warm cup of coffee in the loft to balance out the cool morning breeze as you take in the lovely garden views, then utilize the inviting walk-in shower to help you wake up and feel ready for a day of adventure. Return home to indulge in a leisurely afternoon, take an afternoon nap and read a book in the sensational backyard garden.
When evening rolls around, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the gourmet kitchen, adequately equipped with upscale appliances and attractive decor. Gather around the dining table to share the meal, then retreat to the adjacent living room to watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV in the warming presence of the wood-burning fireplace.
If you're searching for a place to host an event or get the entire family together, consider booking the other unit on the property and the basement unit of this home (Evolve listings 301490 & 309589). All 3 units would allow for up to 12 guests to be comfortable and enjoy an unforgettable Portland escape!
In addition to immense home comforts, this unit also provides easy access to many exciting attractions in the area. From here, you'll be just 10 minutes from downtown Portland, a city full of vibrant culture and outstanding entertainment, such as fascinating museums, appealing shops, delectable restaurants for any taste, and much more.
While you're here, be sure to experience the abundant recreation present just outside your door. A short walk delivers you to the famous 40-mile loop, where you can meander through a seemingly endless terrain of forest and streams.
The outdoor enthusiasts in your group will love being near one of the best public golf courses in the country during warmer months, and winter brings with it memorable days on the ski slopes of Mt. Hood, just 90 minutes away. Other natural beauty can be found an hour away on the coast at attractive beaches, or at various natural waterfalls throughout the landscape, such as Multnomah Falls at the magnificent Columbia River Gorge.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a gourmet, fully equipped kitchen, in-unit washer and dryer, flat-screen TV with cable, wood-burning fireplace, private patio, fountains, free WiFi, fire pit (reserve privately for additional fee) off-street parking, and more
- Enjoy relaxing among gorgeous scenery in the garden!
- If you're searching for a place to host an event or get the entire family together, consider booking the other unit on the property and the basement unit of this home (Evolve listings 301490 & 309589)
- Terrific Portland location - Just blocks from the Eastmoreland Golf Course, minutes from parks along the Willamette River, a 10-minute drive to downtown attractions and 90 minutes from Mt. Hood
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Airport - 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218 (~14 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that the owner lives on site and may be present to assist your stay
- $20 Fire Place and wood fee (Optional)
- This unit is on the same lot as Evolve listing #301490, and in the same building as listing #309589, please be aware that other travelers in these units may be present during your stay. All units have completely separate entrances
- In order to have the backyard to yourself, you will need to pay a $50 Fire Pit Fee. However, 3 gardens are available to all 3 units at no additional cost
- Events at the property can be arranged on a case-by-case basis - please inquire for more details
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be require upon check in
- Registration Number: 9511