Disconnect from the world and connect with nature! Located in the High Peaks Region of the Adirondack Mountains and the private Upper Porter Mountain enclave of Adrians Acres, new ADK-style construction, magnificent views, the comfort of modern conveniences without the burden of modern connections. Our unique window design and 3,000sf of outdoor deck bring the outdoors inside and relaxingly connect our guests with Porter Mountain and all the hiking, canoeing, fishing and outdoor fun the Adirondacks have to offer.
House is all electric, fully equipped chef's kitchen, washer / dryer, charcoal grill, fireplace (& firewood), 3/4 wrap-around deck on 2 levels, Great Room, 5BRs, 5.5Baths (sleeps 8) & Loft Library. Books and games available for guests' use.
Our house has been a great retreat for 2 or 3 families reconnecting with each other, couples and singles seeking peace and relaxation, and, C-level corporate executives conducting planning sessions.
• Pure, 2,000 year old water from our 3500’+ deep well
• Provisioning, Cooks and Guides Available
• No Internet, Phone or Television
• Verizon mobile service only
• No Pets / No Smoking
• 4 Wheel Drive vehicles only
• Easy access to Mt. Marcy and the other 45 High Peak trailheads
• 10 minute drive up Porter Mountain from Keene Valley
• 30 minute drive to Lake Placid and Whiteface Mountain
• 90 minute drive to Saratoga Springs
• 120 minute drive to Montreal