Bedrooms 2, Bathrooms 1, Sleeps 6
Niagara Smart Stays | Niagara Falls Vacation Rentals
- english, All languages via email
You get what you pay for.
We stayed 3 nights in the Condo. It was very clean but needed some TLC. Close to the Falls which is a plus. One issue we had was the traffic noise. This could be just us, as we live in a small community that rolls the side walks up at 10 pm. :-). Not a bad Condo by any means and the Company that manages it does a good job with communication. Overall Not a bad place for the money.
Not well maintained
I have to say that the place was not that well maintained by the owner. The living room light didn't work. Very strange, only one out of the 3 keys was the right key for the door . That means I had only one key for the whole 4 days of my stay, good that I didn't lose that one and only one key. There was a tall cabinet in the bedroom, and there was a huge hole on the door of the cabinet. Not recommended.
I came here with 5 girlfriends for a bachelorette party and we were very pleased with our stay! The condo was very clean and well put together. We loved the living room area because it allowed us to have a common space to all hang out. Also the location was great, only a 5 minute Uber ride to the downtown area - it cost us about $8 each way. Management was always very helpful throughout the whole process and always answered my questions quickly. Would definitely recommend!
Presidential Condo Stay
We received excellent, accurate and friendly customer leading up to our stay, including savings opportunities for extra days and other like values extended to us. These were most appreciated. Additionally, we were very pleased with the spaciousness and cleanliness of the unit. Finally, the location was perfect; not too far away from the city center but far enough away not to be bothered by noise, crowds, etc. My children enjoyed the Falls and the wedding we concurrently attended and all the available attractions, especially the Frewin Magic show. It was a great deal of fun all round, thanks! I did recommend the property to friends and family while at the wedding we attended.
Thanks so much for your review! Our condos are in an amazing location for enjoying all that Niagara has to offer. So glad that we were able to apply special deals to your stay - these are a great alternative to hotels! Glad you had fun and were able to see some of our attractions.
Stay Away from HomeAway Stays!!
Having rented numerous rental properties in Victoria, Canmore, Seattle, Kimberly, Maui & several locations in New Zealand we can honestly say we have never had a bad experience - until now!
We arrived at the "Presidential" Condo on September 4th, departing on the 10th. Rental & arrival instructions were emailed to us and as soon as we arrived at the unit, we noticed numerous issues as noted below:
1) Damage to the unit: The unit was poorly kept and maintained with damage to the paint, the bathtub (with electrical tape being the repair of choice), busted flooring, separated casing and mouldings, missing door stops and window handles. They couldn't even install the dishwasher properly! There were burnt out lights and the cleaning staff couldn't be bothered to dust properly or remove the toy airplane stuck in one of the light fixtures
2) Poorly equipped kitchen: There were 4 place settings, all of which appeared to be purchased at a local dollar store. There were no storage containers to keep food, inadequate cups for coffee (sorry, I prefer more than 4oz at a time!), no extras or "nice to haves" like a popcorn maker - even the pots and pans were inadequate, few and cheap! We've rented fully stocked kitchens with everything imaginable and it makes for a much better stay, especially with little ones!
3) Poorly furnished: The table and chairs to have breakfast were the cheapest that could be found - made of plastic and flimsy metal. I would have busted one sitting on it, so we all ate on the couch. We had beds that were so poorly assembled and mattresses that were so cheap that you'd wake up sore every morning. There was no dresser, only a closet & an armoire in the kids bedroom that was leaning so badly (held up by the bed) that we were afraid to open it. We left our clothes in our luggage as there was nowhere to put anything.
4) Everything is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! The owners are so cheap, they couldn't spend the few extra dollars to install proper WiFi in the unit, so trying to surf the web was akin to being waterboarded. We ended up using our phones as a hotspot which worked much better. The owners had put a note below the mercury thermostat stating "Please don't set the temperature below 19 degrees or the A/C might stop working properly" or similar. The only problem was it wasn't a programmable thermostat, but one from the 80's and it had no indication of what the temperature was set at! The A/C quit working on day 2, despite not having b
Thank you very much for providing us with you feedback and experiences at our condo. It is very disappointing to hear of your displeasure with the unit as we typically get rave reviews from guests staying with us. We have taken all of your comments to heart and will be adding this unit to our fall refresh schedule.
My family and I really enjoyed our stay in your apartment. It was very clean, well taken care of, modern and included all the amenities we required. The location was perfect; we were minutes away from everything, and very close to attractions. We found it very convenient to have a Sobey’s so close by – which we went grocery shopping at, as well as the LCBO. It was also very easy to communicate with the apartment owners without even having to see them, which was very helpful and convenient to us during our stay. Although we didn’t get to meet them in person, they left everything ready for us upon our arrival and left the door unlocked so we could make our way inside. Perhaps the biggest convenience of all was the MagicJack that was there so we could make calls to the US and Canada which came to be very beneficial, as well as the excellent internet connection which was very fsat. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and the excellent quality of the apartment only enhanced our trip. We definitely recommend it.
Casino, Waterslide, Jet Boating, Water Park, Helicopter Tours, Botanical Gardens, Winery Tours