Abaco Sea Fan, Sea Biscuit Apt. Great Guana Cay, Abaco Bahamas(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Abaco Sea Fan Private Waterfront Home 2 bedrooms 2 baths sleeps four
Abaco Sea Fan and Sea Biscuit is a beautifully appointed two bedroom, two bath private home. We are situated on Kidd's Cove, Great Guana Cay, Abaco, directly on the Sea of Abaco. Enjoy spectacular sunsets from your screened porch! There are waterfront views from all windows. Watch the boats come and go while enjoying a cool drink. This private air conditioned home consists of an upper level, with full kitchen, bath and bedroom, with queen bed, satellite TV, dvr, telephone, with long distance block, usable with a calling card internet available, and spacious screened porch. All rooms have ceiling fans. Upper $$153/day five day minimum
lower level: $91/day one week minimum. can be rented together for 2 bedrooms with complete privacy or singly.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2016
- 1130 sq. ft.
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 3-4
- Upper level, with queen bed full kitchen, bath and linens. Beautifully appointed, cozy, clean and tastefully decorated getaway. local TV antenna, VCR, VHF, books, movies and games for your vacationing pleasure. Screened porch overlooks waterfront with spectacular views. Availability calendar shown is for Sea Fan, Sea Biscuit apartment has it's own availability calendar on private web site. May be rented together or separately. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Each level has it's own kitchen, screened porch and bathroom with shower, toilet sink and linens. Each level is completely private and comfortable. A perfect way to vacation with friends yet have your own 'space'. There is a public dock very near our home for your rental boat, or utilize one of the Marinas, or Pirate's Cove docks for a fee. We have two bicycles for your enjoyment. Just let us know if you wish to use them and we will let our caretaker know....moreless
- Lower level is wheel chair accessible, as there are no steps to access the apartment. There is usually soap, toilet paper, paper towels, sun screen, shampoo, etc. at the house from previous guests. You are welcome to use whatever is there. When it is gone, please replace for the next guest. There is a public dock very close to the house for your rental boat, and a golf cart rental agency on the island. However, you can walk easily to beaches, restaurants, and shops....moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Duty Free Shops
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
you may rent the upper level only, for $153/day/2 persons five day minimum (1065/wk , or the lower level at $685/wk, $500 minimum for less than a week.
One half of the total is due upon reservation. The balance is due at least 30 days prior to occupancy. There is no refunds on your reservation, but you may return at a later date if booked within one year for a slight re booking fee. Reservations and payments directly through the owner.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 11 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
Abaco Sea Fan and Sea Biscuit Apartment, located on Guana Cay, Abaco, Bahamas, is just a seven mile ferry ride (thirty minutes) from Marsh Harbour, Great Abaco. A one hour plane ride from Florida. Enjoy spectacular uncrowded beaches, exquisite reefs, fantastic fishing, great local dining, all within easy walking distance from Abaco Sea Fan or Sea Biscuit Apartment. Just one hour flight from Florida to Marsh Harbour, where you go thru customs, take a taxi to the Ferry Dock for Guana Cay, and a 30 minute ferry ride from Marsh Harbour to Guana Cay. Very easy and well worth it! A true vacation island get-a-way Our two bedroom, two bath home features: upper level: full kitchen, dining area, TV nook, queen bed in bedroom, bathroom with shower, living/sunroom, screened porch with magnificant views. Lower level has studio apt, with full kitchen, dining area, screened porch, bathroom with shower. Both upper and lower levels have wonderful views right on the waterfront. Rent separately or together for complete privacy. A non smoking enviroment. Our home is available to adults only. Suitable for two adults upper level, and two adults studio apartment lower level
Year Purchased: 1994
About the owner: We have been traveling to Guana Cay since 1986, and fell in love with the island immediately. We eventually built our home on the waterfront, completing it in 1994.
Why the Owner Chose Great Guana Cay, Bahamas:
We love the location, convenience to restaurants, beaches and our wonderful views of the bay.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our home is within easy walking distance to groceries, beaches, and restaurants. We have beautiful views of the bay from almost every window, and two comfortable screened porches.
- Primary: +1 6036642608
beach path to ocean a five minute walk from our home
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.