Our Dog Buzzter’s First Choice! Yes, you’re going to love our home and destination Osoyoos. Mesa-Paz is located six miles east of Osoyoos just off Hwy Three. We have a million dollar view of Okanagan Lake, town of Osoyoos, Cascade Mountains and the border crossing of the United States too!
My mom and dad had our home custom built for me and the amigos. I know you and your pet Rover will love the grounds, our gourmet kitchen, private setting and amazing starry nights. We welcome to bring your to horse as there is a small riding area and covered shelters.
Destination Osoyoos! All Fun things to do….
- Nk’mip Culture Centre: Discover the lands, the legends, the people
- Desert Centre Osoyoos: an interpretive education and research facility offering insight into this sensitive ecosystem. Guided Tours
- Golf, Golf, Golf: Book a tee time and putter the day away!
- Wineries of the Okanagan: immerse yourself- book a guided wine tour
- Rattlesnake Canyon: amusement park, go carts, mini golf, arcade, rock climbing wall and rides
- Osoyoos Market on Main- Saturday’s 8 am – 1pm fresh organics jams & jellies, crafts, arts, jewelry, flowers and plants
- Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad: come visit the biggest little European railway in Canada
- Biking Tails: Strawberry Creek Trial and Fairview Trail Network
- Bird Watching at Osoyoos Oxbows and Haynes Point
- Fishing in the many lakes and streams
- Relax on one of the numerous sandy beaches on Osoyoos Lake
- Water Ski, Wakeboard or try Wake surfing
- Take a leisurely paddle along the lake in a canoe or kayak
- Go parasailing for a bird’s eye view of the lake.
- Breathe, personal Yoga and Fitness sessions.
- Visit a local orchard and try picking your own fruit
- Bite into a fresh ripe peach and delight as the juices roll down your chin!
- Pamper yourself with a relaxing massage.
- Shop for unique treasures at our local stores and businesses.
- Stay up late and stargaze across Osoyoos crystal clear skies.
- # 1 Choice: Take your best friend Rover for a swim at Haynes Point pet area!
- Triathletes and Iron Men & Women, the area is the destination for the Penticton Suburu Iron Man Event in August
Your Guest Home is located on 9 acres of native high desert. The area has extensive bird and wildlife with some endangered species. We are ADULT ONLY but of course cater to canine members of your family and perhaps horses too (prior approval needed and additional charges may apply)
Mesa Paz - Accommodates: 5
1 queen bed, 1 double - 1 twin and 2 baths
Gourmet kitchen for fast snack or fine dining
Downstairs one large wood burning rock fireplace and upstairs one classic gas fireplace
Weber outside gas BQ and picnic table
Relax in the cozy comfy lawn chairs
Games of luck and Skill:
No extra charge for the leisurely activity bird watching.
Bunk House: This is for sleeping accommodation only, ask for rates.