THE HAMPTONS BEACH HOUSE is situated on a quiet private residential seaside estate and we welcome families for breaks and holidays.
THE HAMPTONS BEACH HOUSE is available for weekend, mid-week and week-long stays.
Set in a palm fringed garden on the quiet and leafy Westfield Avenue it is only a two minute stroll from the beach, its own beach hut and the local village with restaurants, pubs and local shops.
Sleeping up to 14 (including children, a maximum of 12 adults) across six stylish bedrooms including a super king bunk room. It is ideal for family beach holidays and special occasions, yet is only an hour and a half away from central London via hourly direct train services from Angmering to London Victoria or London Bridge.
THE HAMPTONS BEACH HOUSE is both pet friendly and mildly mobility restricted friendly, with two ground floor bedrooms.
A stylish large holiday house close to the beach:
• Sitting Room & Conservatory Dining Hall
• Exclusive interior-designed Beach Hut
• Pool Table
• Fully equipped large kitchen breakfast
• Front palm garden
• Walled rear palm garden with hot tub
• Five double en-suite bedrooms (3 of which have zip & link beds)
• Sixth four berth bunk room
• Five bath or shower rooms, separate
• Re-styled for each season and dressed for the
festive season with a decorated Christmas tree
and table decorations
• Baby, child, pet and mobility friendly
A quiet and pretty location yet only two short minutes from the sea combined with a stylish interior make THE HAMPTONS BEACH HOUSE probably one of the most stylish and luxurious holiday houses in England and an inspiring location for any season. And as we are pet friendly your best friend can enjoy your holiday house with you.
The beach house boasts an elegant sitting room that opens out into the twelve seat conservatory dining hall. The sitting room leads onto the fully equipped kitchen breakfast room featuring a five hob range cooker, two American fridge/freezers and dining table that converts to a grey baize pool table.
There are five double bedrooms, three of which can be configured as twins, and all are en-suite. The sixth bedroom is a four berth bunk room that shares the downstairs bedroom’s shower room and is ideal as a children’s room. We are baby-friendly providing two cots and two high chairs.
The slate tiled front garden is well equipped with stylish black wicker loungers and chairs set among the dwarf palms. The rear decked palm planted courtyard garden can also seat 12 around the granite dining table and is equipped with sun-loungers, a gas barbecue and a seven-seater Beachcomber hot tub set at 38 degrees all year round.
THE HAMPTONS BEACH HOUSE has its own private interior designed Beach Hut only a five minute walk away; with private parking if required.
STYLE & LUXURY
- Individual & eclectic interiors
- Fine furniture & fabrics
- Hung with unique art
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Re-styled for every season
- Dressed for Christmas with tree and table
- Finest Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Fluffy Egyptian cotton towels
- High quality pillows
- 1000+ pocket mattresses
- TVs in all bedrooms
- Sky TV - full package
- 7-seater Hot Tub 38 degrees all year round
- Parking for 4 cars on the driveway
- No agents just a dedicated owner
- Personal check-in and check-out
- Child & baby friendly
- Pets welcomed
- No extra charge for hot tub heating
- Wifi Broadband / Telephone
- All utilities included
- Sky TV - full package
- BT Sports available upon request
SAFE & SECURE
- External CCTV for peace of mind
- Safe and secure parking on the driveway
ETHICAL & RESPONSIBLE
- Electrical Certification
- Gas Safe Certified
Because we are on a quiet private residential seaside estate, we only accept family groups and are unable to welcome hens, stags and single sex groups.