This beautiful 160 years old apartment stands in the heart of historic Old Quebec, within the ancient city walls at two corner of the Chateau Frontenac. You will enjoyed the old and full of history stone walls, the 12 feet high ceiling, the beautiful hard wood floor but also you will benefit from its modern and recently renovated environment.
Services included : Electricity, high-speed Internet, Netflix, Apple TV.
2 bedrooms (Queen bed), Laundry room, one bathroom with bath/shower, fully equipped kitchen, dining room for 6, Espresso machine, living room with queen sofa bed and one single air bed, stereo system, Flat screen TV, DVD, film library
- Weekly cleaning not included ($70) CAD
- Espresso machine provided
- no smoking
- no pet
- parking included (in summer season only June/July/August)
- Check IN : 15h00 / Check OUT : 11h00
- 2 minutes walking to Dufferin Terrace and its fairytale castle. Two attractions that never cease to amaze visitors and locals alike, offering spellbinding views of the river and the surrounding landscapes.
- 2 minutes walking to The Plains of Abraham. The Plains of Abraham are to Québec City as Central Park is to New York—an oasis of greenery in the heart of the city. The scene of many historic milestones over the centuries, the Plains today are the mainstage venue for headline cultural events.
- 5 minutes walking to the picturesque pedestrian streets of the Petit-Champlain district and stopping to explore Place Royale is like stepping back in time to the earliest days of Québec City.
- 5 minutes walking to Old Port. The perfect place to get away from it all by the water, the Old Port offers stunning views and loads of laid-back charm.
- 5 minutes walking to Rue Sain-Jean. For many, the imposing Porte Saint-Jean at Place D’Youville is the gateway to Old Québec and a lively zone celebrated for its mix of heritage, culture, and festive events.