Look forward to endless mountain activities, no matter the season, when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo in Breckenridge! Situated just 1 block from Main Street with great dining and shopping and a short walk from the ski lift bringing you to unbeatable slopes, this home offers a prime spot for 8 guests seeking a memorable mountain getaway! After a day of outdoor adventures, return to this cozy unit, where you’ll have access to a heated community pool and hot tubs!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa, Air Mattress
Find warmth and comfort in the 1,149-square-foot condo, featuring tasteful decor and cozy furnishings, making it a fantastic lodging choice for families and friends seeking an alpine getaway.
Your favorite spot for relaxation will quickly become the private balcony, where you can gaze at excellent views of Mt Baldy and downtown Breckenridge, just steps away from the world-class resort.
Store your ski equipment in the convenient ski closet, and cuddle up on the couch or one of the rocking chairs facing a flat-screen cable TV and an impressive stone gas fireplace.
Prepare a hearty meal for the whole group in the fully equipped kitchen, which is wide open to the living area and dining area - perfect for entertaining. Once the meal has been cooked to perfection, gather with your loved ones around the elegant wood dining room table seating 6 for a family feast.
End your evenings soaking sore muscles in the community’s heated swimming pool or hot tubs, sure to revitalize you for the next day’s activities.
When it’s time to call it a night, sleep will come easy in either of the spacious bedrooms, both offering a queen bed to rest your head.
From this rustic, yet elegant residence, you'll be mere steps away from the best of Breckenridge! Outdoor enthusiasts will absolutely love the close proximity to year-round outdoor activities, such as world-class skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort.
You'll be just steps from Snowflake chairlift, granting you easy access to the fresh powder. At the end of the day, ski down the Four O'Clock run and you'll practically be home, ready to warm up with a tasty cup of hot cocoa! Additional winter recreation includes sledding, tubing, ice skating, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing - all steps from your door.
For those warmer months, try out horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing and hot-air ballooning. Also in the summer, head up to Peak 8 and check out the marvelous roller coaster, zip line, and alpine slide!
During your stay, you'll be just one block away from the Main Street of downtown Breckenridge, where great local restaurants, entertainment, and shopping can be found. For more shopping, the Factory Outlets in Silverthorne are just a 20-minute drive away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include gas fireplace, ski equipment closet, fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, and Xbox, free WiFi, board games, private furnished balcony, access to heated community pool and hot tubs, and much more
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Mt. Brady and downtown Breckenridge from the private balcony!
- Perfect location - A short walk from Snowflake chairlift, the BreckConnect Gondola, and Main Street attractions
- Also steps away from the Breckenridge Free Ride Bus stop and Christy Sports for rental equipment - both winter and summer!
- Ideally located near an abundance of thrilling outdoor attractions, including Breckenridge Ski Resort, hiking, mountain biking and whitewater rafting!
- Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport - 217 Eldon Wilson Rd, Gypsum, CO 81637, (~66 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No large gatherings, parties or events
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the sleeper sofa and air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Please note that the owners have a dog, which can affect people with allergies
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in