About this rental
Rooms & beds
Toilet · Shower
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Air conditioning
Hosted by Chris ThomasAsk a question
About Chris Thomas
Although we were raised in Vermont we are both world travelers. We purchased this property in 2013 and built the "barnyard tiny home" in 2016. We love meeting new people and desired to create a 'nest' for others to call home on their journey through this beautiful part of the Northeast. We love anything healthy, natural and wood grain. You can often find us dancing to our favorite 80’s classics while creating something new in the kitchen from our garden. We are passionate about food, flavors, learning new things and most of all... enjoying the simple things in life.
Why Chris Thomas chose Colchester
This spot is quite accessible to all areas of Vermont via our main roadway. Connections to main routes 7, 2, 15 and I-89. We have some of the most tree cover on our property that the neighborhood has to offer, while still getting great light from the sun 12+ hours a day (in the summer). The property and structures were sturdy, safe, and had charming vibes to them from first visit. We could not have asked for more.
What makes this House unique
1) Although biking and driving are of preference to get around, you can technically walk as far as Burlington from here, and it is a beautiful and mostly sidewalk-laden, stroll. There bike lanes on the roads through Winooski and into Burlington to note. 2) Biodiversity (birds especially) and lush growth on the property while having [Vermont] urban proximity. 3) Definitely before, but now more than ever, this property is ecologically optimized and energy conscious principles in use and available. We have a 5-star + building rating through Efficiency Vermont.
- english, Se habla poco español.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 2:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 2Willing to advise on higher occupancy.
Minimum age to rent: 21
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)