About this rental
- 3000 sq. ft
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 beds
- Sleeps 12
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 full baths
- Living Room
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 12)
lower level den
sleep sofa /futon
Toilet · Shower · Jetted tub
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub
- Pets welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
Hosted by Ghada CullerAsk a question
About Ghada Culler
My husband and I live in Virginia Beach, VA...just a few hours away from the cabin. We have always wanted a place to escape to in the mountains and we found it at the Bears Den. We fell in love with the serenity and quaintness of the area and wanted to own this beautiful cabin from the moment we walked in the door. We are always looking for ways to improve the property and make it exactly what a guest would want for an unforgettable get-a-way. Since purchasing the cabin, we have built a brand new deck on the lower level, upgraded the downstairs bathroom and renovated the fire pit area (among many other smaller projects). We try to head up to our retreat every couple of months and always have a hard time leaving to come back to reality! We also love bring along our family and friends and always make lasting memories during our stays. Some of our favorite moments is watching the sunset over the mountain while we enjoy enjoy a cocktail. And, of course, the hot tub is a magnificent place to relax while gazing at the stars! We couldn't have dreamt of a better place to escape to.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs under 30 lbs a $55 non-refundable pet depositDogs under 30 lbs a $55 non-refundable pet deposit
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- At checkout: -Leave the home in the condition it was in when you arrived -Put away all the items in correct location -Load & run dishwasher
- -Remove all used bed linens along with all towels & place in hampers -Replace blankets & comforters back in their drawers/hangers -Empty out fridge
- -Clean grill -Lock up -ALL trash (indoors & out) is to be removed from the property. Dump site is closed on Sundays - you must plan accordingly.