An incredible beach vacation awaits you at this charming 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Akumal vacation rental condo, which sleeps up to 4 guests. If you're searching for the perfect home-away-from-home for your upcoming trip to the white sandy shores of the Riviera Maya coastline, this vibrant vacation rental condo is the perfect choice. Tucked amidst the quiet northern tip of Half Moon Bay, this is the ideal setting for your next serene tropical escape to Mexico!
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: 2 Living Room Couches (Not a Pullout)
Outfitted with all the necessary comforts of home, you will feel completely at ease relaxing in the unit's 1,000 square feet of thoughtfully appointed living space. This charming vacation rental offers gorgeous and authentic interior design and is ideal for a small family or a couple traveling together.
Your entire group will love the festive tropical decor and sunny open layout as you relax in the entertainment space in front of the massive floor-to-ceiling windows. You'll be able to gaze out upon the sailboats lazily passing by across the sparkling horizon as the crystal clear Caribbean waters lap against the shore.
When you stay at this breezy Caribbean condo, you'll enjoy daily maid service, wireless internet access, and complimentary toiletries. Whip up a feast in the colorful kitchen, fully equipped with everything you'll need to prepare delectable home-cooked meals.
Lounge beneath a palapa along the gorgeous shores of Half Moon Bay and sip your favorite afternoon beverage with your loved ones by your side and a stunning sunset in front of your eyes! After a long afternoon of fun in the sun, retire back to the cozy king-sized bed to rest up for your next day of exploring the marvelous city of Akumal.
You'll enjoy complimentary access to the community amenities to ensure your tropical retreat falls nothing short of amazing. Spend your mornings dozing off under the balmy Mexico sun on the private beach before cooling off with a quick refreshing dip in one of the complex's 2 shared swimming pools.
Tucked away in the tranquil northern end of the magnificent Half Moon Bay, this condo's phenomenal location is unbeatable. You'll be close to the best of Akumal, only steps from the white sand beaches, traditional Yucatan restaurants, and top-notch snorkeling! Just a short 3-minute walk from the condo, you'll have easy access to the world-renowned Yal-Ku Lagoon.
Within walking distance of everything, you won't have to go far to find a myriad of fantastic shopping, dining, and entertainment. Discover a little piece of history with a day trip to the magnificent ancient Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza. Often referred to as the "granddaddy" of Mayan ruins in the Yucatan Peninsula, this grandiose site is a must-see during your stay in Akumal.
There are also fabulous Mayan sites located much closer, like Tulum, which is only about 25 minutes away, the Aktun Chen caves, about 15 minutes away, and Coba, approximately an hour's drive from the condo. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in Akumal, this tremendous oceanfront condo will quickly become a place you wish to return to year after year!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, daily maid service, breezy covered patio, complimentary toiletries, access to pools and private beach, and much more
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Caribbean, Half Moon Bay, and the Riviera Coastline through the giant wall of windows in the main entertainment space.
- Unbeatable location- Nestled in a quiet complex only steps from white sandy beaches, Yal-Ku Lagoon, and traditional Yucatan dining options.
- Airport: Cancun International Airport - Carretera Cancún-Chetumal Km 22, 77565 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico, ( ~ 58 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog-friendly with $75 fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, small/medium-sized breeds only)
- No cats allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedroom, but the addition of 2 children on the 2 couches is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please report any damages that occur to the both the Local Contact and Evolve
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in