Featuring an ocean view salt-water, solar heated, private pool and spa, a built-in barbecue, and a putting green, this truly beautiful Mediterranean home in La Jolla has an exquisite floor plan that showcases sweeping views of the sparkling Pacific and evening lights looking down Pottery Canyon.
This 5400 square foot haven has 5 tastefully appointed bedrooms and 5 bathrooms as well as a spacious great room, a living room, and dining room all showcasing a convergence of beautiful finish work - vaulted 12’ ceilings, honed Calcutta marble kitchen countertops, distressed wooden floors, stainless appliances, limestone fireplaces, crown molding. Add a flowing floor plan and you have the perfect feeling of luxurious living for your vacation retreat! This home is special and one not to be missed!
Enjoy ocean views and beautiful landscaping as you make your way to the front door and find yourself facing a beautifully appointed living room with lots of elegant, comfortable seating, a fireplace, and an inside seating nook from which to enjoy the ocean views and evening lights.
Here you will begin to notice multiple patios with sweeping ocean views, comfortable seating, spaces for al fresco dining, and one patio even has a inviting outside fireplace to gather around. There is also a formal dining room with a table for 6, and of course it also showcases the ocean view.
A beautifully appointed great room with a living area, kitchen and informal dining area has a fireplace, a 32” flat screen TV, lots of comfortable seating, and a table for 6.
A gorgeous state of the art kitchen sports a large island with 3 high-top stools, all stainless appliances and all you need to meet satisfy your culinary needs. All you need do is add the food and the camaraderie!
There is also a king master bedroom suite downstairs with a 42” wall mounted flat screen TV, an exercise machine, sweeping ocean views, and a door that takes you out to your private putting green. It also has a ¾ ensuite bath with a wonderful walk-in shower.
There is also a half bath on this floor and a laundry room right off the kitchen. The 4 additional bedrooms are upstairs. The second master king bedroom has a full en suite bath with a soaking tub and a steam shower. It also has beautiful ocean views that you can enjoy from bed or your private balcony. Additional seating areas, a fireplace, a writing desk, and a 60” flat screen TV make this a very special private enclave.
The 1st upstairs guest room has a queen bed, a library wall, a 42” flat screen TV, and an ocean view. There is also a full hallway bath upstairs. The 2nd guest bedroom upstairs has a king bed, a 48’ wall-mounted flat screen TV, a large walk-in closet and an ocean view balcony with 2 comfortable chairs.
The 3rd guest bedroom also has a king bed, a 48” wall-mounted TV, a beautiful ocean view through westerly facing windows, a walk in closet, and a bonus alcove with 2 twin beds. This home comfortably sleeps 10. And of course all bedroom and bathrooms are furnished with luxury linens for your ultimate comfort.
THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
- It’s stellar ocean views from almost every room and its multiple patios and balconies from which to enjoy the sunset and sparkling evening lights.
- The solar heated, salt-water pool and spa – all with ocean views.
- Proximity to La Jolla Village with shops and restaurants, and its easy access to freeways if you should wish to enjoy other area attractions.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties.
- Additional pool heating fees may apply, please contact our reservations department for details.
- There are 21 stair steps to the 2nd floor.
- This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policie