----- Nostalgic Old Traditional japanese House -----
* Quiet 2 storied single family home with a small garden.
* Living room, dining/kitchen, separate bathroom and toilet, and 3 rooms.
* House size : 90
* 2 double beds, 2 single futon sets
* Occupants: maximum 6 people. For a comfortable stay, we recommend up to 4 people in the house.
* Please contact us if you wish to have 6 or more people in your party.
* This house is close to Sugamo station (JR Yamanote line & Metro Mita line) and easy access to all of major Tokyo spot!
* There is famous ONSEN Natural Hot Spring Spa near the house. (7mins by walking)
* Entire house 90m
* 10 minutes walk from Sugamo Station. The walk includes the Jizou Dori shopping strip.
* "Yamanote Line", "Mita Line" "Nanboku Line" and "Arakawa Line" (4 different train lines) in walking distance. Very convenient for sightseeing.
* Bus station within 5 minutes walk. Easy access to Asakusa and Ikebukuro using the bus. This bus line also runs through popular downtown sightseeing spots, Yanaka, Nezu and Sendagi (Ya-ne-sen Area). Take this bus and go for a walk through Ya-ne-Sen area which miraculously remained unharmed by the war, where
the elegance and charm of Edo period still remain.
About 10mins walking from Sugamo station (JR Yamanote Line)
The Yamanote Line is the above-ground loop line that circles central Tokyo.
The Yamanote Line is run by East Japan Railway Company (JR East). The JR Yamanote Line carries millions of passengers everyday and is famous for its packed trains in the Tokyo rush hours.
The Japan Rail Pass is valid for journeys on the JR Ya
The Yamanote Line connects Tokyo Station with such major Tokyo stations as Hamamatsucho (for Haneda Airport), Shinagawa, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Nishi-Nippori, Nippori, Ueno, Akihabara and Kanda