Your stay in beautiful Mckinney, Texas will be one to remember when you book this handsome abode.This lovely vacation rental home features 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with room to house 3 guests. Recent renovations make it the perfect choice for a pleasant Texas retreat. Look forward to relaxing in the yard and exploring the charming town - the Historic District boasts shopping, dining, and is sure to charm!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed (adjoining rooms)
Nestled in a quiet and friendly neighborhood in the city that Money Magazine called the number 1 place to live in America, this attractive property provides the perfect combination of at-home comforts and excitement and entertainment in the surrounding area.
The home itself is made up of tasteful color schemes and pristine exterior landscaping that complements the pleasure you're sure to have staying here. The interior is equally delightful, comprised of 1,000 square feet of inviting living space and outfitted with top-of-the-line appliances and lovely decor. Also, you'll find all the practical amenities necessary here, such as heating and air conditioning, washer and dryer, and wireless internet access.
Awake from a restful night's sleep in the plush queen-sized bed, then settle on the front porch with a cup of coffee and a good book - the perfect start to a great Texas morning. After a day's worth of adventure and exploration, return home to relax in the spacious backyard that is fenced for your assured privacy. The yard is large enough to provide ample room to play games, enjoy a drink, laugh and have good fun.
When you've worked up an appetite, you'll love having the ability to prepare home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring all stainless steel appliances and beautiful granite countertops. Savor your delicious meal in the delightful dining room. When you're finished eating, cuddle up on the cozy living room sofa and watch a movie on the flat screen TV to wrap up a calm evening at home.
This darling abode is certainly wonderful, but the location is what steals the show and makes your Lone Star getaway complete. This lovely home runs along the border of the Historic District with its own unique culture.
Downtown McKinney Square is just 1.2 miles away and provides excellent dining, entertainment, and shopping at local boutiques and galleries. Check out the Heard Craig Center for the Arts or sip a smooth glass of wine at Landon Winery or one of the other appealing wineries.
If you'd like to explore further, Dallas is only 30 miles south and overflows with activities and attractions you will not want to miss. Whether you come for the laid-back atmosphere or the enchanting entertainment, you'll leave with nothing but fond memories from your stay at this exceptional McKinney vacation rental home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen, washer and dryer, flat screen TV, slipper clawfoot tub with hand held shower, spacious fenced-in yard, outdoor seating, private porch, and free WiFi
- Awesome location - just minutes from the Historic District, shopping, dining, and more!
- No smoking inside or outside
- $500 charge for any signs of smoking inside or outside of property
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Only guests included in the booking are allowed to stay overnight
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note this home does not permit children under 8 years old
- Please note this home has a strict max occupancy of 3 adults but can accommodate 1-2 additional children (older than 8) upon request
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Monthly reservations accepted if booked 60 days or less prior to stay, inquire with Evolve for details