This lovely Two Bedroom City of London Apartment has FREE WIFI and sleeps up to 6
• Two bedrooms (one with KINGSIZE bed, one double bed) with fitted wardrobes
• One bathroom
• Large open plan reception/dining room with 40 inch HDTV & DVD player
• Fully fitted kitchen – washing machine/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, oven, and a Nespresso machine for the coffee addicts!
• A baby cot & highchair can be provided if you have a little one - please ask
• Situated up one flights of stairs (on the first floor) of a small building with an attractive period façade
• Extremely light and airy with large sash windows and high ceilings, lots of character
• Very secure apartment with entry phone system and access code
• Fully furnished with utensils, linens and everything you’ll need for your stay – just bring your suitcases!
(Check our FB @RachelStaysPage and Instagram @RachelStays for more! :)
Nestled between the two financial districts (City of London & Canary Wharf) on the North side of the Thames River, my City of London apartment offers the best of both worlds – close to the action but without the noise usually associated with city centre living! It is situated on a quiet side street.
This lovely two bedroom London City Vacation Rental apartment is close to everything you’ll need to make it your base in the city.
The property has:
A homely & contemporary feel
Good layout with bedrooms up one end and living down the other
Sleeping accommodation (one king, one double) plus additional beds if you have more than four in your group.
Available for your use is a TV and DVD player, as well as a number of books, guides and other useful information to make your stay in the city as enjoyable as possible. WIFI internet is also provided for your use.
. Tower Bridge (breathtaking up close)
. Tower of London (centuries of history)
. Whitechapel Gallery (award winning gallery which has just been newly refurbished) . Spitalfields (markets)
. Brick Lane (dozens of restaurants and curry houses)
. St Katherine Docks (marina, restaurants)
. Hundreds of restaurants, fast food outlets, bars and shops within a small radius
. Parks and childrens play facilities
. Large supermarkets (about a 4 minute walk)
. Smaller grocery stores (which are even closer)
Situated in a very historic old part of London, the apartment is:
- 5 minutes to the nearest subway/tube/metro station – Whitechapel (East London - Orange), District (Green) & Hammersmith and City (Pink) lines
- 5 minutes to the nearest DLR station - Shadwell - with links to the Olympic Site
- Convenient to Canary Wharf (with hundreds of restaurants, bars, supermarkets and shops) by bus or tube, or walk along the river
- Bank station, Tower Gateway (Tower Bridge & the Tower of London)
- Accessible for Stratford Shopping Centre - one of the largest centres in the northern hemisphere, offering hundreds of shops, bars and restaurants
Whitechapel is on the Crossrail route with direct access to Heathrow airport.
Multiple bus connections go to the City (if you don’t want to walk 15 minutes), Fleet Street, Oxford Street and beyond.
If you really want to live like a local, hire a pay by the hour bike - hop on/hop off where you like at multiple points around the city. The closest bike station is located a minute from the apartment.
And for those who are attending one of the many conferences, seminars or trade shows at the ExCel Centre, the apartment is well placed to reach it easily.
*Upcoming events near this property are the Floating Film Festival and London on Water at St. Katherine’s Dock, the Annual festival of cycling Ride London on the 27th of July, the London Craft Beer festival at Tobacco Dock on the 3rd and 5th of August and of course all major events at the Excel London. This property is an excellent choice to be at the 1st row of the action for free!
PLEASE BE ADVISED that VRBO processes, holds and refunds ALL payments/damage deposits made for this apartment. Any inquiries regarding fees, refunds or returns are to be made through them. Thank-you.