Gorgeous and exclusive apartment in a villa of 100sqm with garden. It is located in the famous Argentario and it is about 500 meters far from one of the most beautiful beach of Tuscany.
The apartment is located 2 km far from Porto Santo Stefano in Pozzarello area. Due to its location you can enjoy the calm and relax of the place, while remaining close to the town of Porto Santo Stefano.
The apartment is perfect for a family of 4 /6 people.
It is composed of:
- 2 separate bedrooms
The master bedroom with a French double bed.
The second bedroom, in a nautical theme, with a double sofa bed.
- 2 large bathrooms one in the master bedroom with jacuzzi tub.
The second bathroom (main one) has a shower.
- Very large living room with fireplace, equipped with: large sofa ( converts into a bed for 2 more people ).
- Large kitchen with cooking utensils
- Storage room
- Large green garden all around the apartment with table and 8 chairs, 2 beach chairs and umbrella. Outdoor shower available.
- Veranda with livable porches with sofa.
- Free and safe parking inside the property.
Apartment amenities and utilities:
- Fast WI-FI internet connection
- Washing Machine
- Garden's Forniture
- Welcome Kit
The apartment is located inside a duplex villa.
It is completely independent and private.
The garden and apartment itself is for your exclusive use!
Bed linen and towels are NOT provided and you will need to bring your own.
Final cleaning INCLUDED in the rental price.
Consumption of electricity and water INCLUDED in the price!
The villa is located in Pozzarello area only 2 km far from the entrance of famous Porto Santo Stefano,it is an exclusive destination for the holidays and the main sea port to reach the famous "Isola del Giglio" and the other islands of the Tuscan archipelago (Giannutri and Montecristo islands).
Just 5 km from Porto Ercole.
Walking to the beach (500mt far).
On the main street you will find many seaside restaurants & shops.
Everything you need is at your fingertips, a car is recommended during your stay to move around easily and it will allow you to discover the beauties of the surrounding areas and beaches like "La Giannella" and "La Feniglia"!