***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar is a luxurious seven-acre resort perched on the cliffs of the Cabo San Lucas peninsula with gorgeous views including El Arco. Enjoy whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Rated on Tripadvisor as one of the Top 10 hotels and resorts in Los Cabos. Enjoy sunbathing and swimming at the private cove beach free of vendors and two infinity-edge pools, swim-up bar and a spa. Just a ten-minute drive to the heart of Cabo San Lucas including shopping and night-life.
Experience planned resort activities such as snorkeling, cooking class, ping pong tournaments, Spanish lessons and guitar hero challenges. Estrella Restaurant, offering al fresco poolside and indoor air conditioned dining, is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and a 24 hour mini-market. Every villa has contemporary Mexican decor, travertine stone flooring, and kitchens.
ABOUT THE SPACE
One king bedroom, balcony/patio with garden/partial views. Layout - Bedroom and dining area. Relax with in-room massage available Entertainment. Free WiFi, 42-inch flat-screen TV with premium channels, and DVD player. Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, and microwave, dishwasher, cookware, dishware and utensils. Bedding - Pillowtop bed, premium bedding, a down duvet, and blackout drapes/curtains.
- Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower/tub combination, bathrobes, and designer toiletries
- Practical - Washer/dryer, queen sofa bed, and safe
- Comfort - Air conditioning and climate control
- Need to Know - Weekly housekeeping, daily upon request and a fee. Room is accessed via exterior corridors
Amenities and Features:
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- DVD player
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available-Fee
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen/Partial Kitchens
- Pillow top mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate bedroom
- Separate dining area
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size queen
- Weekly housekeeping provided
ABOUT THE AREA
Even away from the water, there’s plenty to keep you busy! Cabo San Lucas features some of the world’s best golf with multiple championship golf courses in the area. Thrill-seekers can get their fix off-roading on rented ATVs or motorcycles in the surrounding desert and nearby mountains. Or explore the scenic beauty of Los Cabos on horseback, on a canopy zipline tour, or even riding a camel along the beach in a desert safari.
Experience a taste of paradise at this breathtaking resort, set in a convenient Corridor location. The resort’s concierge can assist you daily with personalized excursion suggestions and dinner reservations.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 10:00 am
- 14% taxes included in the booking total
- A major credit card and Security Deposit required at check-in (anywhere from $100-$250)
- Cabo San Lucas Resort Fee $7.00 USD daily paid to resort
- Weekly housekeeping, daily upon request and a fee
- ADA-handicap and no-step requests availability must be confirmed prior to reserving. All other requests will be noted but are not guaranteed.
- Minimum age required to check in is 21 years
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express accepted
- All resorts are non-smoking units, have designated smoking areas
- No Pets Allowed
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.