Secluded Southern Charm on the Lake! Welcome to Twelve Pines House. Get away for a quiet respite at this fabulous 5 bedroom home located just an hour outside Atlanta. This waterfront home offers breathtaking views of Lake Jackson and is completely surrounded by forest so that you will have the ultimate in relaxation and “alone” time.
I do need to stress that this home is for families and groups of friends. It is not appropriate for hosting large parties, weddings or any gatherings for people who are not actually staying/sleeping in the house.
Home features five full bedrooms and three baths with a master suite on both floors. Dining room seats eight as does the outdoor dining deck. Enjoy the full length rocking chair porch offering fabulous sunset views or relax with a glass of wine by the gas fire pit. The hot tub seats seven and there is even an outdoor hot shower.
The full size kitchen is fully equipped with stainless appliances, cooking utensils, china, and flatware and opens into a beautiful dining area on the upper level. Downstairs, a fully equipped bar is just off the living room area. Enjoy a game of pool with your friends, watch some of your favorite movies from a large DVD collection on a 55 inch HD TV, or tickle the ivories on a 1909 Grand Piano.
This home features Wi-FI internet access and the lower level is wired for sound with a loaded 300 disk CD player featuring a variety of musical genres.
For larger guest gatherings, this home can be rented in conjunction with my other listing (Crestview House) (listing 862955) for an additional 10 guests. These two homes are minutes away from each other.
• 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, fold out bed-sleeps 12
• 3 bedrooms upstairs featuring queen size beds, 2 bedrooms downstairs feature a king size bed and a full size bed
• Fully stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar area
• Formal dining room seats eight (8)
• Outdoor dining area seats eight (8)
• Outdoor gas grill
• Full length rocking chair porch with swing
• Club room/living room downstairs
• Pool table
• Fully equipped bar with bar appliances and microwave
• 55 inch HDTV mounted over fireplace and large DVD movie collection
• Master suite downstairs with King size bed
• Washer and Dryer off Master suite
• Sun porch with floor to ceiling windows with 1909 Grand Piano overlooking lake
• Hot tub seats seven (7)
• Hot outdoor shower
• Wi-Fi internet
• Lower level wired for sound featuring 300 disk player with multiple genres of music
• Outdoor gas fire pit area
This lakefront home is 20 minutes away from the Whistle Stop Café featured in the movie Fried Green Tomato’s and six miles from Jackson, Georgia where there are great Antique shops. Covington GA is also only 20 minutes away and displays some of the South’s finest collection of Antebellum homes and one of the greatest Ice Cream Parlors in the State.
If relaxation, seclusion, comfort and style are on your list for a for a weekend getaway, then this is your house.