Luxury Lakefront Condo 3 Bedroom 2 Bath ----Amazing Lake View(42 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Check in after 3:00pm.....Check out by 11:00am
Relax on the Patio with a glass of your favorite beverage and hear the rolling waves, while the sunsets and boats cruise by. Great Condo with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, a spa rain shower in the master and a air jet tub in the hall bath. The kitchen is beautifully furnished with cherry cabinets, breakfast bar and large dining room table that seats eight. Beautiful wood floors throughtout with plush carpeted master and second bedroom.
Everything you need is furnished. Linens, all utensils, bedding, towels and dishes. Internet, Cable provided. Landline with free phone service in continental U.S. and Canada.
We do not allow pets in this unit. Exceptions will be made for service animals only.
1. Children who are minors must be supervised at all times.
2. No child who is a minor is to use the pool, exercise equipment or swim in the lake without adult supervision by a parent or legal guardian.
3. Renter(s) must stay within the pier rails and stay off of break wall rocks. Jumping/diving off the pier, dangling over the pier rails or playing on break wall is prohibited.
4. Renter(s) swim at their own risk(s) in the pool and/or lake. There is no lifeguard provided either for the pool or the lake. Do not dive into the lake or pool. Do not swim without a capable partner or parent/legal guardian and do not swim in the lake when there are white caps on the waves. Before swimming in the lake, be aware of rip currents, undertows and any warnings about dangerous levels of bacteria that may be issued.
5. No running is allowed in the building, around the pool, patio or premises.
6. Renter(s) risk eviction and forfeiture of all monies deposited if they allow any persons on the premises of Lake Erie Vista other than those occupants listed in your rental agreement.
7. Quiet hours are designated from 10 pm- 8 am within and outside of the building. Please have respect for others concerning voices, television, music and general noise during these hours.
8. The pool is open to renters from 8am- 8pm.
9. The cost of any damage done to the property and/or furnishings in both the rental unit and public areas of the building by renter(s) will be deducted from the security/damage deposit. If additional damage beyond the deposit is found, you will be responsible for paying additional damages. You are required to use the facilities, equipment, furnishings and appliances for their intended normal use.
10. Smoking within the building or a rental unit by Renter(s) is prohibited and will result in a forfeiture of renter(s) damage deposit. If smoking outside the building, you must provide your own ashtrays or other appropriate means of disposing cigarette butts. Do not throw butts on the beach, Condominium grounds or planters.
11. Pets are NOT allowed in rental units, the Condominium Building or premises. Renter(s) will forfeit their damage deposit if they allow a pet onto the grounds.
12. A dumpster for trash is provided on the east side of the parking lot. Renter(s) shall not leave trash/garbage bags or other refuse in public areas. Renter(s) may not use waste receptacles in the lobby, entrance, pool or patio for unit trash. Renter(s) must place trash inside the dumpster, not on top of the lids or the surrounding areas. After placing trash in the dumpster, renter(s) shall close the lid.
13. Before entering the pool, Renter(s) must rinse the sand off their bodies by using the hose provided on the east side of the patio. This will allow others to enjoy a clear and clean pool, as well.
14. Parking in the parking lot is limited to two vehicles per rental party; one space per vehicle. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. No bailment is created between Renter(s) and the Lake Erie Vista Condominium Associated and/or unit owners with respect to vehicles parked on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Association nor the rental unit owner shall be responsible for theft of vehicle or contents, or damage to vehicles/contents.
15. The grills, beach chairs, patio chairs/table(s) and fire pits are provided for your use. (Firewood can be purchased across the street). After use, all beach furniture should be placed up by the breakers in good repair. Please clean up the area that you used.
16. The balcony rails must be kept clear of people and items. Do not sit/straddle, stand upon or jump from the rail. Do not hang towels or any other objects from the rail.
17. Hallways must be kept clear. No equipment or bikes can be stored in hallways or in the units that are being rented. Bikes can be locked on the racks provided at the entrance and east side of building. No bailment is created between the renter(s) and
Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association and/or the rental unit owner(s) by placing bikes in the rack(s) provided on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association nor the Owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for theft or damage to bikes.
18. Basket Carts and Hand Trucks (which are convertible to flat trucks) are provided for your convenience. After use, please return the carts/hand trucks to their original place next to the elevator in the lobby so that they will be available to other renters and unit owners. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owner’s Association nor the owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for injury to person and/or property (including but not limited to vehicles, boats or trailers) caused by the use of the carts/hand trucks by renter(s).
I have reviewed the rules above, will inform all of those in my rental party of these rules and agree to comply with all of the rules stated above. Failure to abide by rules may result in forfeiture of my security deposit and potential liability for additional damages. By paying through VRBO or HomeAway or others you agree and e-sign.
Signature of responsible party(ies) Date:
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- On floor 2
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2 elevators for your convenience
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Lake View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 16 - May 14, 2017
2 night min stay
May 15 - Sep 17, 2017
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $350
- Tax Rate 8%
*******SPECIAL WINTER WEEKLY RATES*******CALL FOR DETAILS!!!!!!
High season and holiday weekend rates are $350 per night plus 8% bed tax....... $500 SECURITY DEPOSIT. *****CANCELLATION POLICY----Any cancellation done within 30 days or less of arrival date will receive only the security deposit minus the $12.50 (2.5%) charged by Vrbo/HomeAway for processing. minimum 3 day holiday rental. SECURITY DEPOSIT DURING LOW SEASON ONLY $300
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
Why Geneva-on-the-Lake, OH, USA:
We absolutely love Lake Erie and want to share the gorgeous sunsets. Geneva on the Lake has small town charm with lots to do. the indoor pool is a bonus for winter visits and great for a summer swim
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love the wineries and covered bridges in the area.
- Primary: +1 4404794531
- Secondary: +1 4404668858
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master King Bedroom en suite bath 42' flat screen tv, and Up mood lighting
Queen Bed in 3rd bedroom with a LAKE VIEW and tv
Hall shared bath has a soothing airjet tub/shower and beautiful tile.
Indoor Swimming heated Pool ..3 to 5 ft deep Common Deck and Gas Grill
Entrance/Lobby area Notice picture of condos from Lake
One of our pretty sunsets!
Beautiful afterglow of sunset.
Dream Kitchen. Stainless steel appliances,granite,island with seating for 2.
Hall bath with granite and air tub deep soaker. Relax in style!
Master bath granite countertop
Living room area over looking Lake Erie
Master Shower has a vertical spa with a raindrop and 4 shower sprays!
A Beautiful living room overlooking Lake Erie with 55' TV & gorgeous fireplace
Westside of beach, great for swimming and sea glass hunting
Exercise area for ages 14 and older with TV
Entrance from Parking Lot Bench to wait on
Longest covered bridge in the USA. Smolen-Gulf State Road Ashtabula
Third bedroom with queen bed and flat screen tv
Large second bedroom king bed or twins large walk in closet. Flat screen tv
Raised dining table to seat 6 overlooking lake Erie
Master bath. Moen vertical spa shower with rain hat , body sprays and handheld
Steam front load washer and dryer, utility cart and sink
Sunsets are so special.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, April 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.