About the property
- Townhome2625 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Bright and welcoming 5 bedroom home walking distance to the slopes.
This beautifully appointed ski home is a true vacation getaway. The pictures of the home really do speak for themselves. Our home has a private hot tub to soak your body after a long day of hiking or skiing.
There are 3 ways to get to the lift:
1) Walk 100 yards to the Snow Flake lift
2) Take the free town shuttle located directly across the street
3) Take the private shuttle that will show up at your front door and from there, they will drop you off where ever you want! This same shuttle will also pick you up when you call them to take you home to your front door. (This is my personal favorite option)
Breckenridge's famous Main Street is also within walking distance if you choose to do so. As stated before, you can take the town shuttle or the private shuttle to Main Street. There, you will find shops, restaurants and coffee shops - and there are lots!
Bedroom Set Up:
1) Master Bedroom (one level down) - Queen Size bed and Full sized FUTON
2) Loft (one level up) - Queen Size Bed and toddler bed
3) 2nd Bedroom (one level down)- Queen Sized Bed and toddler bed
4) 3rd Bedroom (2 levels down)-Queen Sized Bed
5) 4th Bedroom (2 levels down)- Twin over Full Bunk Beds with Twin Trundle
Built-in, whole house humidifier
1 Pack and play
DVD Players in all rooms w/ TVs
Nespresso Machine w/ Frother
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
Private Hot Tub w/ security wall
Walk to Lifts & Mainstreet
Gas BBQ Grill
Boot & Glove Dryers
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
About Emma Nguyen
Our family purchased to this home to enjoy during the summer. Being from Houston, the beautiful Colorado weather in the summer is a much needed escape.
Emma Nguyen purchased this Townhome in 2012
Why Emma Nguyen chose Breckenridge
Our home is an extension of ourselves so we've taken every opportunity to make the rental of it as perfect as we can for our renters. We really do hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
What makes this Townhome unique
The vaulted ceilings and open floor plan bring natural light to the home. The view of the snow in the winter is truly amazing. The private shuttle makes travel to and fro as easy as can be. You simply make a phone call and the shuttle arrives at your front doorstep within minutes. We are also located directly across the street from the free town bus stop. The base of the slopes is only 1 stop away.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Nice home close to ski lifts and town
We stayed here for two weeks in February and thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Convenient location to multiple lifts, ticket centers, and town. The home is a short walk to the Snowflake lift or a slightly longer walk (or quick shuttle) to Beaver Run.
- Large condo with 3-4 bedrooms good for couples or older children.
- The condo is generally well maintained and clean.
- The kitchen is well equipped with many pots and pans, a lot of dishes, a Keurig, and sharp knives (a rarity in condos).
- The hot tub was great and maintenance stopped by several of times to check it. I found this comforting, as I often wonder how often hot tub chemicals are checked in many condos.
- Pleasant views (not amazing, but nice)
- As is common with many condos, parking was a bit of an issue. There is a 1 car garage and 1 spot in front of the garage. However, the parking lot is awkward so you cannot park a large car there and have to park at a strange angle to allow other cars to pass.
- We had a few issues controlling the temperature in some rooms, but overall no big problems.
- Be aware that it is 4 floors with no bedroom on the main level, so if anybody has difficulty with stairs, this is not a good fit.
Clean, Great Spot for Large Gathering, Good Location
This was a great place to gather for our extended family of 10. There was ample room for meals and playing games at the large table. The property was very clean compared to other similar places we have stayed. We had a lovely walk to town, and when the kids were tired at the end of the day, the shuttle came to pick us up and take us back to the town home. The beds were all comfortable and there were an ample amount of extra blankets and pillows for those who needed them. The kitchen had a wide variety of small appliances and gadgets, which was great for our family of chefs.
There were only two drawbacks to this property: if you stay in the master bedroom, please be aware that anytime someone walks on the kitchen floor, the creaking tiles create very loud noises in the master bedroom (as if someone is dropping a cooler full of ice all over the floor.) Also, we were surprised that there weren't more basic supplies in the kitchen (only two dishwasher soap cartridges for the 10 people for the weekend meant we had to leave the breakfast dishes dirty in the dishwasher), there was only 1/3 of a roll of paper towels, and there weren't any extra towels for the folks staying in the loft and using the main floor bathroom...all of these things would not have been a big deal if we had been made aware that we should bring our own paper towels, diswasher soap and extra towels, but it just made things a little less convenient.
This place was perfect for our large wedding party group.
Our group of nine adults stayed here in June. It was a great property. The highlights were good location, plenty of room, well-stocked and nicely decorated.
LOVE this house
Can I tell you that I LOVE this house?!?!? This is our go to home when we ski. We are seasoned travelers and rent homes quite often. Hence we have a lot to compare with. We have been coming back to this particular home for the past 4-5 years and have made so many special memories here.
What makes this particular home special is that you can tell the owners probably live here quite often. It is WELL stocked. The comforts of home are in this house...we travel in a big group, which makes going out very challenging. The kitchen has everything that you could ask for...down to rice cooker, blender, all the pots/pans, cooking devices you could ever need AND a Nespresso and Keurig machine. It is also very well maintained. You can tell this rental is loved. When we come back, we see new additions that the owners have added to make this place as welcomed and comfortable for it's guests as possible.
It is super convenient to get on to the slopes. It is practically ski in ski out. The lift is within walking distance and you can rent/store all of your stuff at Charter which makes it super convenient. I am lazy and don't like to carry my ski's home. Another convenient factor is that it is right off the shuttle...essentially front door service if you want to take the shuttle back after a long day of skiing. Did I mention they also have FREE front door shuttle service?Sometimes we don't even rent a car and just use the car service to take us shopping, a night out on the town, etc. Another convenience factor is that it is within walking distance to the cute town.
We also like to travel in a pack...and it is near impossible to find a place in Breck that fit's our 4-5 families. This 5 bedroom home is one of the few homes that meets our needs. Have I said enough!?!?!? Well maintained, fully stocked, convenient, space...this place has it all!!
Excellent Condo for Ski Trips or Summer Get Away!
Beautiful condo with great amentities! I love the convenience of having a private shuttle come and pick us up or just being close enough to walk to all the nice shopping center if we choose to excercise. The condo is very clean and spacious and can easily accomodate two families. The kitchen is well stocked which allows us to cook and bond as families. The scenery is absolutely breath. Taking a hot tub while it's snowing outside is heavenly. I would definitly come back!
Elk Ridge Town homes is just a 100 yard walk to the SnowFlake lift on Peak 8. Breckenridge's Main Street is also within walking distance from our town home. The town shuttle is directly across the street from the complex and should get you everywhere you need to go.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Check in 4:00 pm Check out 10:00 am