Luxury 3 BR Private Villa W/Pool and Best Views of Caribbean(30 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 7)
As you enter the villa you are greeted by breathtaking views of the Caribbean through the great room glass walls. This villa is comfortably furnished. The kitchen is fully equipped and handsomely appointed with cherry wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. There is also a full-time concierge staff to take care of you and your family/friends during your vacation. Cool travertine tile flooring is throughout including the wrap around, under roof 1000 sq ft patio. A private pool in the shape of a turtle ! Plenty of outside furniture for eating and relaxing.
The resort staff can stock your villa with groceries before your arrival, or you can shop in bocas (10 minute boat ride). There are also two restaurants on the island and island bar with nightlife. You can request a private chef as well.
The villa is an easy five minute golf cart ride or ten minute walk to the excusive turtle beach or to the popular punta lava beach bar.
The incredible Bastimentos Sky Zipline Canopy tour is located within the resort and Kayukos Island Lounge and Restaurant features a mellow nightlife vibe and inexpensive meals. The lounge area is a great place to originate boat tours to Zapatilla Keys, Crawl Key, Dolphin Bay and other far-flung adventure spots. The Red Frog Express Shuttle provides quick water transport to Bocas Town (10 minutes) four times daily. Transport within the resort is available from Resort Management with sufficient notice for a fee. Since the villa is located at the Red Frog Beach Resort, water sport activities (kayaking, surfing, paddle boarding, snorkeling) or nature based activities (hiking, beachcombing) are readily available on location.
This Villa and Resort includes:
• 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
• Private plunge Turtle Shaped Pool and outdoor shower
• Travertine flooring; beautifully furnishings throughout
• Vaulted ceilings
• Wrap-around patio complete with seating and BBQ
• Full Kitchen with all house wares
• Granite Counter tops throughout
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Satellite TV Access
• I-pod dock
• Air Conditioning
• Two restaurants including a beach club area
• Activity Center with games and evening bar
• Jungle Trails and staff that can arrange tours in Bocas del Toro
• Zipline Canopy Tour
* Cell Phone provided at check in
Isla Bastimentos has miles of pristine canopy jungle home to thousands of fascinating species of birds, turtles, monkeys and frogs. From your villa you will have access to hiking trails and several world renown beaches such as Wizard Beach, Red Frog Beach and Turtle Beach. Whether you like to surf, explore, or relax--this place has it all.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- Queen size Beds (3)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- By Air: You can reach Bocas by air from either Panama City, San Jose, Costa Rica or David, Panama. You can reach Bocas by land through Almirante. Almirante is connected to other parts of Panama & Costa Rica by taxis & private shuttles. Fly into Panama City: Panama City is a Central American hub and has tons of flights going in and out from all over the world. Major carriers fly into PTY, the international airport in Panama City. Copa Airlines is the Central American branch of United and has direct flights from Los Angeles. Once in Panama City, you must take a taxi to the domestic airport (the smaller airport 35 min away) to get to Bocas Del Toro. Flights leave for Bocas (Airport code Bocas Del Toro:Isla Colon) out of Marcus A. Gelabert Airport, commonly referred to as Albrook Airport, the smaller, domestic airport 35-40 min away from PTY. The taxi ride across town costs $30-35. Please verify with the driver before you get in the taxi. Flights depart Panama City everyday at 6:3...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Mobile Phone:
- Parking Off Street:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season 17
Jan 8 - Apr 22, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 23 - Dec 16, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 17 - Jan 7, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 17%
RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL RESERVATION IS CONFIRMED. RESERVATION IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY CONFIRMS DATES REQUESTED ARE AVAILABLE. Year Round Rentals. Please contact us for special discounted rates. Golf Carts available for rent $250.00/week. Airport pickup available with notice including boat ride to Red Frog (normally $20.00pp)
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Zip Line Tours. Conservation Volunteer Opportunities, Island Exploring, Aqua Lodge Restaurants, Island Tours, Beach Bonfires, Private Cook can be arranged. Golf Carts available for rent. Beach Bar/Restaurant. Private Pool. A relaxing 5 minute walk to Turtle Beach, or hike to North Beach and explore one of the most beautiful beach in Panama.
Year Purchased: 2012
Why Bastimento, Panama:
Having traveled to Costa Rica, Equador, The Gallapagos Islands, and then to Bastimentos, we knew we wanted to have a special place where our family could go and see unique species of animals and birds. When we visited Red Frog Beach we knew this was the place, a secluded island with various activities and beautiful beaches.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The most unique item of this villa is its one of the few villa's that has 3 triple pane sliding doors, giving spectacular views of the Caribbean whether you are in the kitchen, dining room, great room or the master bedroom. This villa has an open floor plan. Also, it is the only villa on the island with a pool the shape of a sea turtle.
- Secondary: +1 2153541133 Call 7 days a week 9-7PM EST
Links to more information:
VILLA 38 RED FROG BEACH RESORT
View from above
Beautifully Appointed Kitchen
Relax Or Entertain On The Large Patio With Views Of The Caribbean.
View from our pool deck.
One of the many private beaches on the island.
Bastimento Sky Tour - Ziplining
Meet the Neighbors
VILLA 38 RED FROG BEACH
Sea Turtle Pool W/whirlpool
Bedroom Has Sliding Door To Pool
MASTER BEDROOM W/TRIPLE SLIDER & VIEW OF CARIBBEAN
VIEW FROM OUR VERANDA - VISTA DESDE EL PATIO
Friendly Neighbor And Her Baby
Punta Lava Beach Bar And Grill
Another private beach to relax on
Turtle Beach - Playa Tortuga
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.