Let this quaint 3-bed, 2-bath Reinholds town home, which sleeps up to 10, kick start your Pennsylvania vacation! Placed within Stoudtsburg Village, this inviting getaway can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests throughout 2,000 square feet of stylishly appointed living space, making it easy for your group to spread out and enjoy everything this cozy abode has to offer. The ideally placed property has a multitude of amenities and features to make your vacation escape one for the memory books!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 4 Twin Beds | Detached Studio Apartment: Full Bed (available for additional $75 fee per night)
The property comes fully furnished with a spacious gourmet kitchen, allowing you and your family to prepare delicious home-cooked meals! All of the necessary amenities of your own home are provided here, including air conditioning, an in-unit washer and dryer and cable TV, making this well-equipped property even better than a bed and breakfast. Additionally, linens and towels are provided in every bedroom and bathroom.
You'll look forward to relaxing in this inviting property at the end of adventure-filled vacation days! Enjoy utilizing the property's complimentary wireless internet access, communicating with loved ones on the outstanding cell phone service, enjoying a nap on one of the queen beds, and taking a load off in the living room while you watch TV. As you relax, warm up with loved ones near the cozy fireplace! For a fee, guests can access the nearby community pool for a refreshing dip and afterward head back home to enjoy a scrumptious dinner on the outdoor patio.
For a small fee, a detached studio apartment can accommodate 2 extra guests, ensuring everyone in your party has comfortable sleeping arrangements.
From the property's stupendous location, you and your travel companions can enjoy easy access to the Village Haus Restaurant and Bar for a meal or ice cream, right in the plaza. When you stay here, you'll be easily within walking distance of Stoudtsbrug Village's neighborhood attractions, including the nearby Stoudt's Brewing Company and Real Good Market Bakery.
Also within close proximity of the property, the area's Amish attractions are a must - you can even have dinner at an authentic Amish farm with an Amish family! Be sure to check out Lancaster City, Lititz, Reading, and Strausburg. Also, Hershey, Pennsylvania, and Philadelphia are located just 50 minutes away! The antique enthusiast of your group will love exploring the 'Antique Capital of America' in Adamstown, which is located close by.
Also, for travelers with families, numerous fun activities are easily accessible from the townhome! Take your loved ones for a nice stroll at the nearby Blue Marsh Lake, shop for nutritious local produce at the Shady Maple Farmer's Market and enjoy the endless local festivals near Stoutdburg Village!
During your stay here, be sure to see a show at either the nearby American Music Theater or the renowned Sight & Sound Millennium Theater, which is situated just 20 minutes away and draws crowds from all over with its major biblical productions.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include cable TV, free WiFi, fully equipped kitchen, Keurig, dishware and flatware, air conditioning, gas fireplace, furnished patio and much more
- Terrific location within Lancaster County! Enjoy easy access to Amish attractions, American Music Theater, Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre, restaurants, pubs, breweries, shopping and more!
- Please note: Homeowner is a working artist, the entry stairwell has a mural work in progress
- The cleaning fee varies depending on the amount of guests- $135 for up to 6 guests, $185 for groups of 7-8 guests, $210 for groups of 9-10 guests
- Studio Apartment Rental Fee: $75 Per Night
- $50 Studio Cleaning Fee: Mandatory when renting Studio
- No smoking
- A fine will be imposed for any evidence of smoking at the property
- Dog-friendly with fee and prior approval (must be house trained)
- Pet Fee: $100 Per Stay (No Cats Allowed, Must Be House Trained)
- No cats allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- For travelers in need of more space, a sister property is available for rent within the complex. Please inquire with Evolve for further information and availability.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in