Enjoy the beaches, fishing, surfing, kayaking, whale watching and hiking in beautiful Ucluelet. So much to do - how to fit it all in?
Coveside Cabin is located just off the Wild Pacific Trail on the south side of Ucluelet within walking distance of the Amphitrite Lighthouse and the Lighthouse Loop hiking trail. We're a 15 minute drive to the famous Long Beach in the Pacific Rim National Park and just another 15 minutes to Tofino. Terrace Beach is a couple of minutes walk and Little Beach is about 5 minutes in the other direction. You can watch the sunrise off your balcony and the sunset just down the road at Little Beach.
Ucluelet has some excellent fine dining, tasty food truck fare and gourmet coffee shops/bakeries. There's also well stocked grocery stores if you'd like to prepare your own meals.
The Ucluelet Aquarium is an amazing facility for all ages to visit that teaches about the marine life in the local waters. There's many whale watching/marine life tours and fishing charter companies in the area. Ucluelet has surfboard, kayak and bicycle rental businesses. If you get tired of all the activity, you can always sit on a bench to watch the bald eagles and harbour seals at the government wharf.
Coveside Cabin features:
- water views of Spring Cove
- free wifi and cable tv
- a fully stocked kitchenette with a 2 burner stove and microwave, no oven
- linens and towels
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 queen size beds and a double sofa bed
- one bedroom upstairs loft style with attached bath
- second bedroom lower level, open concept, no door
- pet friendly
- not suitable for people with limited mobility as there's stairs down to the cabin and stairs in the cabin