Bedrooms 22, Bathrooms 11, Sleeps 48
We take pride in providing quality accommodation and excellent service. After choosing us as your host you will be able to reach us 24/7 and we love to host! :-) We truly take pride in trying to make your stay as comfortable as possible and also give you tips and recommendations to enhance your destination experience. This is what makes our guests want to return over and over year after year. The thank you notes from guests like you are what drives us and make us love what we do. We are here to welcome our of town guests and explain how wonderful a stay can be! Feel free to ask us anything about your visit. Meanwhile, let us know and we will give you some great hints for getting around and traveling to your new favorite destination. We will be assisting you from the time you make us your host until the time you depart back to your own home. Our favorite travel destinations are South Beach Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Palm Beach, Scottsdale/Phoenix, New York, LA, San Francisco, San Diego, ....to name a few in the USA, and internationally we love France, Scandinavia, Italy, Hong Kong, and the Philippines. Our future plans are to explore Hawaii, South America, Australia/New Zealand, and South Africa on our journey on this planet. We love to travel, mix business with pleasure, learn from others, gain new experiences, meet new people, network, and explore more of the world's wonderful "treasures" as long as we live. We love the new sharing economy! Let's embrace it :-) We look forward welcoming you to our home!
Why Maria chose Highlands Reserve
Prime Location inside Highlands Reserve Resorts
What makes this House unique
Walking distance to Tennis Court, Community Olympic Size Swimming Pool, Playground, Pro Shop, Fitness Center and SPA. Surrounded by hundreds of restaurants, bars, outlet stores, 2min to Publix grocery store and 10 min from Disney World!
Was not what we expected...
The pictures make these villas look outstanding..but what we came to realize as we unloaded our stuff was that they are much more dated than the pictures show. The villa was comfortable enough with plenty of towels and some kitchen needs (dishes, pots/pans) provided, but many of the light switches did not work, electrical outlets were iffy, alarms on all the doors which we were not sure how to use/turn off (no explanation was given for them), many missing necessities in the kitchen, hot tub stopped working after night 1 of our stay, pole fell down from the ceiling above hot tub, and it was very difficult to get in touch with anyone in charge of the property to address these issues. Therefore, we were unable to use our hot tub for the rest of our stay or address anything else. The property served its purpose, but was not worth the money we spent.
We were disappointed with these properties. Some notes:
- the houses, particularly 274, is really run down and in need of an upgrade. The showers were gross, the freezer in one house was leaking, the dryer vent in one was clogged, there was a broken chair outside at one, the walls are thin and in some places feel like they were just thrown up to create more bedrooms, etc.
- the space is very tight. We had 30 people in two houses. The only common area that held us all was the pool area in 172, but there were insufficient outdoor lights, making dinners together or just hanging out together difficult. This was compounded by the fact that the houses are not next door to each other.
- there were not enough towels so we ended up washing them during our stay (see note above regarding dryer). We call management and they did bring more hand towels (and she was very friendly)
- we requested pool heat in advance but it took two days before it was turned up enough to warm the pool
- we requested a grill and it was there but both tanks were empty so we had to go fill the propane tanks ourselves
- there was no explanation of the temperature control so we were roasting in the house with the heat on until the property manager came over and showed us how to work it (why no note?)
- you will not get any of the property details until after you do the electronic check-in and it contains far more info on the property, some of which I think should have been provided before we made the decision to book.
All in all, it was disappointing and we would not recommend it.
Awesome property to take a vacation!
My family and I loved the two properties. Location was great, not to far from the theme parks. Very clean, tge kept the property well maintained. We will definitely stay again. It was very spacious and a peaceful area to be in. I would definitely recommend this place to others. Management was very helpful and kind. Hands down, I'm really happy I have stay. I love it there.
The villa was perfect!
Our stay at this villa was more than what we expected having stayed at many other places in Florida. The villa was perfect, large and comfortable. We will be back, thank you for your hospitality.
Great homes! Owner and manager are very kind! We absolutely recommend these homes, being very clean and spacious for big families
Really a relaxing stay!
We stayed here during our convention and we were all very pleased! We had so much fun and never felt that our stay was work related. Loved the elegant interior!
10 Minutes from Disney World