A fully renovated pre-war home in the UNESCO World Heritage core zone.
- 5-15 minutes walking distance from the historical sites and 500 metres to Jonker Street ( & Night Market on weekends)
- Accommodates 6 persons
- Modern facilities
- Pantry and dining with a fridge, microwave oven, hot water boiler & toaster.
- Coffee, tea and drinking water provided
- Magnificent view of the Melaka River.
- Drinking water, coffee and tea is provided. - Cable TV in living area.
- Hot/cold water shower room for guests of the lower level room.
- Towels, shower gel and shampoo & hair dryer provided.
- Master bedroom on the upper level with a king sized sleeps 2 persons
- Master bedroom balcony overlooking the river .
- Master bedroom ensuite hot/cold water shower and bath with a private walk-in wardrobe .
-Indoor area of the house is a 'no smoking' zone (except for the outdoor balcony of the master bedroom)
- Check-in time : 2pm & check-out time 12pm
- Parking : on street parking bays @RM0.60 per hour/RM5.00 per day based on parking tickets from 8am-6pm Mon-Fri, 8am-1pm Sat and free on Sun.
Historically, the river at the back of the house was used by boats for the spice trade. The grounds of the old Javanese Village still remains across the river.
The buildings along the river used to be go downs and redistribution stores for trade. One could take a walk, jog or dine at any of the restaurants and cafe's by the scenic river. A 20 minute walk along the river brings you to a 'Kampong Morten' Village.
Neighbourhood. Temple street, Jonker (Night Market) Street, Heeren Streets, Stadhuys and historical sites are within 500 metres. Two prominent shopping complexes are within 20 minutes walk.