This charming cabin makes a excellent escape from reality for your family. Indian Rock Lake is perfectly between Ellijay and Blue Ridge. With this ideal location, take advantage of what both towns have to offer! The cabin has a king and queen bedroom, and each have flat screen tvs with cable. There is also a sleeper sofa in the game room, along with another tv. Also find ping pong, foosball and several card and board games. Bring you pets along, because Indian Rock Lake is pet friendly! Enjoy the wooded view and the lake view at this cabin situated on the Benton Mackaye Trail.Take a romantic stroll down to the dock on the lake, or even keep warm on a chilling autumn night beside the fire pit outside. Spend some time soaking in the hot tub, or fix a family feast on the gas grill. Book Indian Rock Lake today!
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Mountain Laurel Cabin Rentals
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 16, 2019
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Big difference between advertisement and what was at the cabin
Apparently there are new owners. The new furniture is nice however there are big differences as to what is advertised and what we found -
Multiple items are missing from the advertisement description and pictures.
1. No WIFI/internet.
2. Game room is empty except for some books and board/card games, and TV... No sofa/seating. None of the other games (ie foosball)
3. No rocking chairs/chairs on the porch. If I had known this I would have brought some chairs.
4. The grill is charcoal, not gas.
5. No table out on the deck by the "lake." Sorry... in my opinion it's more the size of the pond
6. No hammock.
7. No table/seating area by the hot tub.
8. No DVD player.
9. No picnic table. No swinging seat as shown in the picture.
On the positive the furniture that they do have is comfortable. The new kitchen cookware and other new items in the kitchen are of good quality. It was nice being next to the trail. Although much smaller than I was expecting the "lake" is pretty. It was also nice to be able to bring our dog.
North Georgia Hiking, horse back riding, North Georgia trout fishing, or float down the Toccoa River. Visit Historic Downtown Blue Ridge and take a ride on Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, or shop at one of our many antique shops. We also have some excellent unique restaurants for your dinning pleasures. Take a guided Jeep mountain tour. Boating and boat rentals, or swim at Lake Blue Ridge. Go white water kayaking and rafting on the Cartecay, Ocoee, and Nantahala, or just stay in your North Georgia Cabin and let the time melt away.
No matter your preference, the North Georgia Mountains and Cabin Rental Industry has an almost unlimited amount of attractions for the out doors type mindset. As everyone already know, The North Georgia Mountains offer white water rafting, mountain climbing, North Georgia Scenic Highway for the rider in all of us and countless other options. The North Georgia Cabin Rentals Industry welcomes you to our humble cabin rental community in the mountains and can assure that everyone will have a wonderful down home stay in the woods.
Additional information about rental rates
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees. Vacation Rental Standard Pricing Night Min Nights Low Season $135 2 Mid Season $135 2 Peak Season $149 2 Holiday Season $162 2 CANCELLATIONS: A $30.00 administration fee is assessed for any cancellations . However, if Guest(s) cancels less than thirty (30) days prior to their arrival date there will be NO REFUND. For a refund of deposit, cancellations must be in writing and sent by certified mail 30 days prior to arrival date. Once you give verbal authorization for us to charge the deposit on your credit card, it is then considered a reservation. CLEANING FEES: Each cabins cleaning fee is based on the size of the cabin ranging from $65.00-$350.00. PETS: Welcome at some cabins with a $30 one time, non-refundable pet cleaning fee. Please ask for pet friendly cabins. Most cabins limit pets to dogs only, however, some cabins allow cats. Please call office and ask about cat friendly cabins. SECURITY DEPOSITS: A refundable security deposit is required on all reservations in case of theft and/or damages. We will place an administrative hold on your credit card until the cabin has been inspected following your departure or you may pay in cash. Once your party has checked out and all found in clean, undamaged condition and nothing is found missing, then the security deposit is refunded within 10 days. If held on your credit card, no funds will be charged unless theft and/or damage occur. SMOKING: All cabins are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed on the outside decks only. Evidence of smoking inside the cabin WILL result in the loss of your security deposit. TAXES: Please add 7% for state and 5% for Fannin County lodging; 5% for Gilmer County lodging.