Travel to an Alaskan paradise when you book this impressive 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house in Salcha that sleeps 12. Boasting 3,200 square feet of living space filled with amenities, this home is a vacationer's respite perched on 7 acres of incredible Alaskan landscape. Spend the day exploring the property, or venture to Chena Lakes and Hot Springs- just minutes away. Dock your float-plane on the private lake and experience an unparalleled escape in the Last Frontier!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Trophy Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Den): Full Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
This immaculate cabin is nestled on 7.4 acres of picturesque Alaskan land along the banks of a private lake. Enjoy your morning coffee on the lakefront deck, where you'll have a front-row seat to watch friends get a head start on the day with lines cast for Rainbow Trout, Grayling, and Pike.
Inside you'll find 3,500 square feet of rustic decor and unique additions that make the space feel open and inviting. Originally owned by championship dog mushers, this natural scribe log home was designed with arctic comfort in mind, and features several outbuildings - including a workshop and a dog kennel.
During some downtime, curl up with a good book in the sunlit solarium, while others play a lively game of ping-pong in the rec room. As guests relax, begin meal preparations for a home-cooked feast. The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances and ample counterspace so that you can cook up the catch-of-the-day with ease.
End the day on a sweet note with hot cocoa and close company around the wood-burning stove. Don't forget to take a peek outside after the sun sets - you might catch a glimpse of the majestic Aurora Borealis!
When eyes begin to grow tired, find a cozy spot for peaceful slumbers in one of the 5 bedrooms. You can rest easy on the king bed in the master bedroom, while others take a spot on a queen bed in the second bedroom, trophy room or 5th bedroom. Additional friends can snag a spot on the full bed in the den or one of the air mattresses available at the home.
Arguably the best feature of this property is its phenomenal location. Nestled away on acres of secluded land, you'll have unlimited access to the private lake behind the house, filled with rainbow trout, grayling, and pike to satisfy all your fishing needs.
This home is ideally situated to enjoy the area's best hiking and sightseeing! You're just a 15-minute drive from Chena Lakes, where you can spend the day hiking the land and boating the lake. After an active day, drive an hour over to Chena Hot Springs Resort where you can soak and soothe sore muscles in the famous natural hot springs.
Surprise the kids with a special trip to The Santa Claus House, just 20 minutes away in North Pole! This family-friendly destination is sure to bring a smile to everyone's face with fudge, espressos, and holiday cheer! If you prefer to stay local, you'll find the famous Knotty Shop ice cream parlor just across the street from the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, jetted tub, a gas grill, solarium, large covered deck overlooking a private fishing lake, 7.4 secluded acres of land, wood-burning stove, central heating, fitness room, airplane hangar, dog kennel, parking for up to 10 cars and much more!
- Peaceful fly-out fishing lodge located on a secluded private lake - near popular local attractions including Chena Lakes, Chena Hot Springs Resort, and North Pole!
- Airport: Fairbanks International Airport - 6450 Airport Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709, (~34.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly (not allowed in the main house. You'll have access to a large detached kennel for use during your stay)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in