- 6 adult bikes provided
- Private pool. Pool and sitting spa are heated together. Pool heating is available October 1st through May 1st for an additional fee of $25 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.
- Minutes from the Dragonfly Pool
- TV's in every bedroom
- Blu-Ray players in every room
- Professionally decorated
- 2 covered decks, one on each floor
- Outdoor shower
- Full size washer and dryer
- Pack and play
- Street legal golf cart (Seats 4)
- .7 miles from Publix
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
DETAILS: As seen on House of Turquoise! The seamless floor plan on the first floor offers the ideal entertaining space for every family. The gourmet kitchen features stainless appliances and gorgeous granite countertops. In the hallway past the kitchen there is a half bathroom as well as a guest bedroom with private access to the covered deck behind the home. At the top of the staircase, on the second floor, there is a cozy nook that showcases four twin bunk beds behind a private curtain. There are two additional guest bedrooms on the second floor, as well as the master bedroom that leads out to a spacious deck overlooking the neighborhood. Come relax and unwind at this beautiful home and make memories you and your family will not forget.
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Bunk Room: 2 Sets of Twin Bunks, Twin Sleeper Sofa, Shared Bathroom In Hall
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom In Hall
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom, Entrance to Balcony
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves