Newly Remodeled, Spacious, South facing unit with beautiful views! Kitchen has been expanded with new hickory cabinets and a large L-shaped quartz peninsula. Both hall and master bath have gentlemen height vanities, 17” height toilets. Hall bath has tub while master has walk in shower. New flooring throughout the unit. Deck has bar height quartz table and seating for 6. Accommodations include 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a Queen sleeper sofa. The condo sleeps 6 comfortably. Master bedroom has a Queen bed with new mattress and second bedroom has 2 twins. Spacious dressers and ample closet space along with large guest storage closet in heated garage.
Two hot tubs and a sauna on the first floor of the building and guests also have access to the Upper Village indoor/outdoor pool and hot tubs a block away.
Location-The Cimarron condominiums are in the perfect location being only 1 block slope side from Main St. and all it has to offer, the base of Peak 9 and the 4 o’clock run. Walk to the Quicksilver ski lift (approximately 4 minutes), ski all day and then ski or ride down the 4 o'clock run and walk the block and a half back to the comforts of home. Enjoy the fully equipped kitchen to cook your meals or head to main street for great food, shopping and nightlife. This complex also sits across the street from the Riverwalk Performing Arts Center. If you prefer, you can park your car in the heated underground garage and not worry about driving anywhere, just hop on the Free Ride Shuttle located across the street from the complex to access any of your destinations.
Amenities - You will enjoy the wood-burning fireplace (free wood may be found in basement garage), Flat Screen TV and DVD player in the spacious, open living area after a long day of skiing. There are a variety of DVDs, games, and books for you to enjoy during your stay. You can relax in the common area hot tub or unwind in the dry rock sauna. During the warmer months, you can enjoy the mountain sunshine and breathe in the fresh air on the large outdoor common area deck with BBQ grill. This condo comes with a spacious guest storage area for ski/boarding equipment and access to bike racks in the covered garage. Cimarron guests also have access to the Upper Village Common Area hot tubs and pool (off-site) located just a short walk from the property on Village Rd.
Property at a Glance:
* 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath / 1,140 SF
* Sleeps 6– 1 Queen, 2 Twins, & 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa (Living Room)
* Remodeled kitchen with extra-large quartz L shaped peninsula. Fully equipped kitchen with coffee pot, microwave, electric stove, refrigerator, dish washer. Full size washer and dryer in the unit. BBQ grill located in Cimarron common area
* High Speed Internet/Free WiFI
* View – Mountain & Downtown Breckenridge
* Cimarron Condominiums – Park Avenue
* Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
* Slopes - Approx. 1 blocks to Peak 9 base, 2 blocks from 4 O’clock run
* Shuttle - Across the Street on Park Ave.
* Main St. - 1 Block
* Dining Capacity - Up to 7 people (4 - Dining Area Table, 3 - Kitchen Counter)
* Living Room – Wood Fireplace, Flat Screen TV with Comcast, DVD Player, DVDs, games, books & Sleeper Sofa
* Laundry – Full size washer and dryer conveniently located in the unit
* Hot Tub & Sauna – Cimarron Common Area
* Parking – Underground Heated Parking Garage – 1 space available (additional outdoor parking spaces based on availability)
* Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Rd. (1 block)
* No Pets / No Smoking