Casa Rambaldo belongs to the ancient complex of the castle of Strassoldo, one of the oldest private castles of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, the north-eastern region of Italy.
It has been very well renovated and is furnished with great care for details, with ancient furniture.
It has its own private garden equipped with wooden table and chairs for dining and resting al fresco. The guests have access on the castle's main beautiful garden.
Distributed on one floor + a loft, it has:
- a bedroom with big double bed and access on the garden
- a bathroom with big green-blue mosaic shower enclosure
- a vast equipped kitchen and dining area
- a sitting area under the loft
- a beautiful wooden staircase to the lost where there is a big double bed
The house has air conditioning, heating, sat-TV, wireless internet, fridge, freezer, food processor, microwave, oven, 4-ring gas stove, dishwasher, washing machine.