Condo on Rose Parade Route; Sleeps 6, Exquisite Decor; Enclosed Patio and Garden
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Welcome to the prestigious Grosvenor Square Condominium Complex of South Orange Grove Boulevard. Situated on 3.5 acres of Pasadena’s historic “Millionaire’s Row,” Grosvenor Square consists of only 26 units, grouped in individual fourplex structures: a very quiet and tranquil retreat in a lush garden setting, just minutes from all Los Angeles attractions, yet detached from LA’s smog, noise, traffic and frenzied pace.
This premiere unit features a 40 foot patio and enclosed garden facing the coveted Orange Grove Boulevard. Expect mild weather year round, and for those who book through the holidays, enjoy the unforgettable experience on New Year’s Eve as the annual floats for the Rose Bowl Tournament line up directly in front of your unit for viewing. Your guests will literally be able to view and smell the roses from the floats from your living room.
The spacious 1700 square ft. home easily sleeps 6, with a king-sized bed in the generous master bedroom, two twin beds in the second bedroom, and a private den that can be made up to sleep two.
Minimum 30 day rentals.
• large open living and dining room with view of the patio and lush garden
• fireplaces in both living room and den
• beautiful hardwood floors throughout
• completely remodeled kitchen with custom appliances
• two full baths, one with shower and the other with shower and bathtub
• gated parking incudes one designated carport space, limited overnight guest parking and, with advance notice, a one-car garage. Additional parking on side streets.
• new washer and dryer within unit
• furnishings and decor that would be at home on the pages of architectural digest.
• a quiet retreat thanks to quality insulation, double pane windows, no common wall with adjacent units (only one unit above), and almost soundless dishwasher and washing machine.
• private back entrance
• complex has large pool area that includes a kitchen area, BBQ and dining facility
Close proximity to:
• Downtown Pasadena with historical architecture, shopping and dining
• Huntington Library and Gardens
• Wrigley Mansion (Rose Bowl Parade Headquarters)
• Los Angeles Arboretum
• Rose Bowl Complex including the world famous Rose Bowl stadium and aquatic center built for the 1984 Summer Olympics
• Kidspace Children’s Museum
• Norton Simon Museum
• Downtown Los Angeles
• Disney Concert Hall
• Staples Center
• Los Angeles Convention Center
• Arroyo Seco hiking trails
• Quick 30 minute drive to beaches
• Conveniently located within a 1 hour drive to Disneyland, Universal Studios, Knott’s Berry Farm and other attractions
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- On floor 1
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1) Master Bedroom, Twin or Single Beds (4); total 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Ice Skating
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Free Long Distance
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Christmas/New Year Season
Dec 10 - Jan 10
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Multi-month rental fees may be negotiable. Please phone to discuss.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.