Private Home, Sleeps 12+, White Mts/Minutes to Attitash/Storyland/Saco(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4 Bedroom, 2 Bath in the White Mountains and North Conway area
Accommodations: House has 4 bedrooms – 2 king size and 2 bunkrooms. Perfect for 1-2 families. Lower level has 1 bedroom with king size bed, one bedroom with three bunk beds (6 beds) and one full bath. Middle level includes full size kitchen, living room and game room. Top level has one bedroom with king size bed and one bedroom with one bunk and one twin (3 beds).
Kitchen has everything you will need - refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, pots and pans, utensils and full set of dinnerware. There is seating around the kitchen counter for four and a large dining table that sits 10 comfortably. Game room has air hockey/foosball table and large TV perfect for video games. Living room has plenty of room with fireplace, TV (w/cable, DVD), stereo and WIFI. Washer and dryer too! There’s a large west-facing, deck on the front of the house – perfect to catch the last of the sunlight. There is a charcoal grill and portable fire pit stored in the garage. There is also a ping pong table in the garage.
2 miles to Attitash, 2 miles to Storyland, 1 mile to canoe/tube rental, 10 minutes to Cranmore and downtown N. Conway. Access to a private beach on the Saco. Short walk to Mt. Stanton trailhead.
Sorry. This property is not available during the winter months (from mid-November to mid-April).
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13, Beds for 13
- King size beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (1), Bunk Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Air Hockey
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Mobile Phone:
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Cleaning Fee $125
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
A Partial List of Local Attractions:
- Attitash – There’s plenty to do at Attitash. Ride North America’s longest Alpine Slide at over 1 mile long. Cruise at speeds up to 25 mph on the Mountain Coaster. Choose between 2 different water slides. Let the kids play in Buddy Bear’s Playpool. Jump on the Eurobungy Trampoline. Catch a scenic chairlift ride, mountain bike on 27 downhill trails and 8 cross country trails or take a trail guided horseback tour.
- Storyland – Perfect for the kids or the kid in you, Storyland has 21 family friendly rides including the Bamboo Chutes, Crazy Barn, Dr. Geyser’s Raft Ride, Great Balloon Chase and the always popular Turtle Twirl. Your favorite story book characters abound and there are games to be played and prizes to be won. Finally, catch any of 7 great shows.
- Saco River – There are multiple companies offering tube, canoe and kayak rentals on the Saco. Many of these will drop you off at a starting location and pick you up further down the river. There is one rental company 1.5 miles from the house.
- North Conway – Known for its discount shopping outlets, N. Conway also boasts over 100 restaurants and cafes. Summer is as busy or busier than the winter with an array of events offered throughout the season.
- Hiking – there are many trails available for hiking with the pinnacle being Mt Washington, the highest peak in the northeast. The Mt. Stanton trailhead is walking distance from the house.
Year Purchased: 1996
Why the Owner Chose Birchview by the Saco, Bartlett, NH, USA:
After years of skiing in the Mt Washington Valley, we decided to make this our permanent ski address. We bought the house in 1996 at the same time we started our family. Our kids and our friends annually look forward to winter weekends in NH.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
There are two things that immediately caught our attention to this house when we first saw it: 1. There are two distinct sleeping areas that surround the mid-level kitchen/dining/entertaining area. We have a lot of guests and the ability for them to have 'their own space' downstairs works really well. 2. The large dining table which seats 12 - perfect for family style meals.
- Primary: 508-785-3242
- Secondary: + 508-954-0886
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen appliance - Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Range (electric)
View from kitchen overlooking dining table
Living room w/tv, stereo and fireplace
Game/rec room. Computer monitor and printer available. WIFI.
Upstairs bunk room - 1 bunk (two beds) and 1 single.
Downstairs king bed.
View of Attitash and Bear Peak from top of Mt Stanton.
Extended view of kitchen
Dining table seats 12
Game/recreation room. TV is available for game hookup. Air hockey/foosball table
Game room access to deck.
Upstairs king bed.
Downstairs bunk room with 3 sets of bunks (6 beds).
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.