Deluxe Lakefront Living at its Best, Boats Included(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 5 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3.5 Baths (Sleeps 14)
Designated 'Bonne Adventure' -Which is the perfect Lakefront location to enjoy the peace and quiet of Lake naomi and yet have all the amenities.
Today, Lake Naomi / Timber Trails has evolved into one of the most extensive, family oriented, recreational communities of its kind anywhere. Lake Naomi is a mature, well managed leisure community on 2,500 acres surrounding a 3 mile long, 277 acre private lake.
The home with the master bedroom and bath on the 1st floor and four bedrooms and 2 baths surround the upstairs family room.The summer is full of activities at the optional Lake Naomi club, many area festivals.
Indoor facilities at the Incredible Community center with its indoor pool, tennis and basketball court, many children's activities and camps has something for everyone.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Call betseen 8:00 AM & 10:00 PM EST
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 12-14
- King size beds (1) One in the 1st floor Master suite and another in the second floor bedroom, Queen size Beds (1) 2 in the second floor bedrooms, Twin or Single Beds (1) Trundle bed in the second floor bedroom, Baby Cribs (1) Porta crib or there are available rentals, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) IN the loft area, Bunk Beds (1) A twin over a double - with a pull out twin trundle...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Take advantage of the optional membership in the Lake Naomi Club. Facilities include a world class restaurant and bar, multi-million dollar recreation center with indoor Olympic size pool, sauna , steam room, indoor tennis and basketball courts and a fully equipped fitness center with trainers and yoga available, Members can make use of the outdoor pools, beaches, golf course and outside Har-Tru Tennis courts. Ice skating and sledding available in the winter months. Walk to the Club Beach with an outside Tiki Bar and snack/sandwich and frozen yogurt shop. Stop in at the mountain Top Lodge coffee shop with a Bakery....moreless
- Air Hockey
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 17 - Sep 4, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Process Fee $85
- Cleaning $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $750
- Tax Rate 9%
$ 750.00 due upon making reservation - then lease will be sent...
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We have been in love with the area since the 1960s and have come up to visit family and friends over the years. Originally from the Philadelphia area and now living in the Lehigh Valley...
Why the Owner Chose Pocono Pines, PA, USA:
We have owned the property, appropriately named Bonne Adventure, for 35 years. One of the original summer cabins on the lake the home was, built in 1935, with alot of family history...over the yeas we fixed the old house and had many wonderful summers there. In 2005 we decided that the fun should continue year round and as the old house was sadly beyond repair...We decided to build so our children and grandchildren could enjoy the lake as we did...
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The remarkable family friendly home has been a great place for family reunions -they come back year after year - Kept in immaculate condition, a fully stocked gourmet kitchen and bedrooms, each with a TV. Two family rooms...Take your coffee and book to the private dock and enjoy the sailboat races. In the evening sit and watch the beautiful sunsets. Your family can walk to the Club Beach or to the local Jubilee Restaurant and the newly rehabbed Mountain Top Lodge for coffee and bakery items.
- Primary: +1 6103903305 Call betseen 8:00 AM & 10:00 PM EST
Front approaching Home
Two Private Docks - launch bhe boats or swim.
Master Bed Room -1st Floor
King Bed -2nd Floor Bed Room
Queen Size Bed - 2nd floor
One of Two Split Baths
Desk Area with Printer/Scanner
Beach View from The Dock
Sunset from the Dock
Stoned Path to the Lake and the Fire Pit -
Sit, Read and Enjoy the Lake Views
Kitchen Double Ovens and Six Burner gas Cook Top
Queen Size Bed - 2nd Floor
Bunk Bed Room - 2nd Floor
Family Room -2nd Floor
Screened Porch with Woodburning Fireplace
Walk to the club Beach/ Snack and Tiki bars
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM