Settled on the Intracoastal with dazzling waterfront views, direct sailboat access, and a private lanai await in this magnificent 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house, you'll quickly discover all the natural beauty Florida has to offer. Featuring outstanding amenities and close proximity to main attractions - this abode will not disappoint!
Experience the best of Cape Coral at this spectacular, custom-built vacation rental home which sleeps six. Boasting over 2,400 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this house is an ideal size and layout for families, friends or couples traveling together. Inside, you'll find inviting decor, soaring ceilings, plus plenty of space for you and your companions to spread out and relax. Additionally, you'll discover all the comforts of home are offered here, from complimentary wireless internet access and cable TV to in-unit laundry machines and stainless steel appliances.
In the fully equipped kitchen, prepare your group's favorite recipes before gathering at the lovely dining room table to share laughs and stories on the day's adventures. During your downtime, relax and unwind in the bright and spacious living area, where you can enjoy watching your favorite television shows on the cable TV. Before you begin your next excursion, find some time to lounge in the home's very own backyard oasis. Take a dip in the infinity edge pool, complete with a cascading waterfall, or munch on your favorite snacks at the outdoor kitchenette. Guests can also enjoy access to the two covered boat lifts, ideal for those looking for a nautical adventure. At the end of a long day, retreat to either of the bedrooms for a peaceful and restful night's sleep!
While you may consider spending the duration of your getaway lounging inside this spectacular home, you won't have to travel far to experience the best of Cape Coral. Within minutes, visit Cape Coral beach for a day spent soaking up the Florida sun. There, you can also visit The Docks Restaurant for mouthwatering seafood and a lively happy hour. Downtown Cape Coral offers plenty of dining and shopping options to satisfy your entire group. You'll also find exciting outdoor attractions located nearby, including parasailing, paddle boarding, and jet skiing. Whether you're planning a waterfront escape with loved ones, or an adventurous tour of Cape Coral - book this vacation rental house for the trip of a lifetime!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary wireless internet access, cable TV, flatscreen TV, private infinity pool, spa, two covered boat lifts, composite decking with captains walk around and much more
- Fantastic location! Just minutes to downtown, restaurants, shopping, boating, paddle boarding, parasailing, outlet malls and more
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Junior Master): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Twin-sized Bunk Bed with Twin-sized Trundle Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Observe the maximum occupancy of 6 people; please reach out to Evolve if you would like to bring more people
- Additional fees and taxes may apply