The Village at Sugarplum N is an end condo with wrap around majestic views and a private indoor hot-tub. It is beautifully appointed from the kitchen and dining area right through the living room and into the bedrooms.
- Offering 1,410 Sq Ft of luxury living space
- Two Bedrooms and Open Loft, sleeping up to 8 people
- Attached One Car Garage
- Ski and Boot Storage
- Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer
- Private indoor hot tub (seats 2 to 4)
- Living Room
- Queen Sofa Sleeper
- Flat Screen TV
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Dining Room (seats 6)
- Kitchen and Breakfast bar (seats 2)
- Porch off dining area
- Powder Room
- Mountain Views
- Master Bedroom with Queen Bed and ¾ En-Suite Bath
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
- Bedroom 2: Open Loft with Two Twin Beds
- Full Bath
- Complimentary Internet Access
- Satellite TV
- Wood provided for wood burning fireplaces
Resort access to Snowbird is ski-in/ski-out on intermediate to advanced skier-made trails depending on snow and weather conditions from late December to late March. There is a free shuttle to Alta during regular and peak seasons. The public UTA bus runs a free loop from Snowbird up the Alta Bypass road and back to Snowbird every 30 minutes while the ski area is open.
We have rollaway/aero beds available for a rental fee of $50 each per stay. If the property you are renting has a sofa sleeper and you will be using it for your stay the cost is an additional $50. Please let us know ahead of time and we will have the sofa sleeper made up for your arrival. Aero beds and cribs are available on a first come first served basis and when there is space in the condo or home you have rented. Please ensure you have made these arrangements at least 10 days prior to your arrival.
- Reservations unable to be cancelled and non-refundable.
- Property manager requests that you provide a cell phone number when booking in case they need to contact you, for example, pending weather changes.
- Damage Coverage: Choose one of two options: 1) $35 non refundable Damage Coverage Insurance Policy covering up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the unit. 2) Send a $3,000 check covering up to $3,000 accidental damage to the unit. $2,900 of which will be refunded within 45 days of your departure. One of these options is required to secure your reservation.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.