About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Location! Views! Luxury! 3 Bd/4 Ba Sleeps 8 - Mountain Village Core
Tramontana 2 - 3 Bedrooms - 4 Bathrooms - Sleeps 8 - Luxury Mountain Village Core Townhome
• Located in the Mountain Village Core - Ideal Ski Access near Ski School, top of Lift 1 and base of Lift 4 and Gondola
• Outdoor Deck with BBQ Grill
• Hardwood Floors Throughout
• Granite Countertops
• Private Wireless Internet Network
• Direct Satellite TV
• Private Hot Tub
• Fitness Gym
• Reserved Garage Parking
• Mountain Views
• Gas Fireplace
• Full Washer/Dryer
• Ski Storage
• 100 yards from top of Meadows Ski Run (3 Minute Walk)
• All Bedrooms Have En Suite Bathrooms
• Elevator Access
Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Gas Fireplace
Master Bath: Jetted Tub, Shower, Double Vanity Sinks
2nd Bedroom: Two Twin beds (can be converted to King), Flat Screen TV, DVD Player
2nd Bathroom: Shower
3rd Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player
3rd Bathroom: Tub/Shower Combination, Double Vanity Sinks
Guest Bathroom (4th Bathroom): Full Bath with Steam Shower
- Spacious living area comfortably furnished with two sided gas fireplace and views of Wilson (14,000') Peak. Beautiful natural light filters through large south facing windows.
- Queen-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa
- 40' Flat Panel TV with Direct Satellite TV
Formal Dining: Seating for 6
- Breakfast Bar with 3 Stools
Taxes & Fees:
• 15.4% Tax (Pay By Check and SAVE 3%)
• Checkout Cleaning Fee: $250.00
• Limited Liability Insurance: $39.00 – Protects you up to $3,000.00 in accidental damage, theft or lost keys to a home.
By Colorado State Law, occupancy cannot exceed the maximum amount of 8 for this property at anytime.
Be sure to inquire about SUPER DISCOUNTS on the following:
- Airport Shuttles
- Lift Tickets
- Ski and Snowboard Equipment Rentals - Save 20%+
- Activities - 4X4 Tours, Food Tours, Photography Tours, Fly Fishing Tours, White Water Rafting Tours, Spa Services, Yoga & Spinning Classes and more.
SAVE TIME! Let us stock your vacation home with groceries/liquor or fresh flowers?
$35/hourly for shopping and delivery plus the receipt cost.
Business License: 001734
Latitude 38 Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 7, 2018
What makes this Condo unique
Amenities Tramontana Unit 2 is a luxury townhome with 3 Bd / 4 ba and sleeps 8 guests comfortably. With an ideal location in the Mountain Village Core, this property is a great option winter or summer for families. Professionally managed by Latitude 38 Vacation Rentals. PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS • Located in the Mountain Village Core - Ideal Ski Access near Ski School, top of Lift 1 and base of Lift 4 and Gondola • Outdoor Deck with BBQ Grill • Hardwood Floors Throughout • Granite Countertops • Private Wireless Internet Network • Direct Satellite TV • Private Hot Tub • Fitness Gym • Reserved Garage Parking • Mountain Views • Gas Fireplace • Full Washer/Dryer • Ski Storage • 100 yards from top of Meadows Ski Run (3 Minute Walk) • All Bedrooms Have En Suite Bathrooms • Elevator Access
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Perfect Location & Stay at Tramontana 2
Our group had a wonderful time staying at Tramontana 2. The location is absolutely perfect; super close to the Chondola, main gondola into Telluride, chair lift #4, and Mountain Village Core. Lots of great dining establishments within a short walk. We loved the hot tub on the deck, and the condo was beautifully furnished. Great Mountain Vibe :)
We'd definitely recommend staying at this location for anyone who wants to be close to the action but experience the quiet escape of a mountain hideaway.
Winter Season: Alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, hike-to skiing w/in the resort, back-country guided skiing, world renowned ski school , heli-skiing, cat-skiing (nearby Silverton Mountain), snow shoeing, snowmobiling, children's activities at the eco-adventure center, multiple terrain parks, NASTAR, sleigh ride dinners & dinners to Alpino Vino via enclosed snow-coach, nearby hot springs (driving distance).
Summer: hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, jeep trails, championship golf courses, tennis, paddle tennis, rock climbing, Frisbee golf, access to high altitude lakes and trails, access to 14,000 ft peaks, rafting, children’s activities at eco-adventure center, world acclaimed summer festivals. Historic Telluride offers a rustic & authentic western town with unparallel dining experiences and lively nightlife. The town of Telluride also includes ice skating, sledding, a movie theater & boutiques.