Paradise Found - Two Bedroom/Two Bath Oceanfront Townhouse(69 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, sleeps 6
Paradise is truly Found at this oceanfront townhouse with breathtaking views of the ocean. Nestled along the east coast of Nassau, this peaceful vacation spot is away from the hustle and bustle of it all. This 1,500 square foot 2 bedroom/2 bath townhouse sleeps six comfortably with an open living floor plan. Relax or dine on a spacious balcony or patio with steps leading into the crystal clear ocean. Paradise Found is ideal for those who enjoy snorkeling or want to try their luck at fishing.
It also includes High Speed Wireless Internet Access and a Laundry Room with Full Size Washer and Dryer.
Enjoy your morning coffee while the sun rises from your balcony. Within walking distance to a sandy beach, only a few minutes drive to the local supermarket and 15 minutes to Atlantis Paradise Island and Downtown.
Fish from the steps or snorkel in crystal clear waters, all in front of “Paradise Found”.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Area
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Fully Fenced Property
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- Walkway To Water
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 19 - Dec 19, 2017
5 night min stay
Christmas and New Year
Dec 20 - Jan 3, 2018
7 night min stay
Jan 4 - Apr 30, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Taxes Not included
$300 Refundable security deposit is due 30 days prior to check-in.
We accept PayPal payments.
No discounts for holiday weeks : Easter,Thanksgiving,Christmas and New Years.
Get 1 night free for 2 week stay
10% Discount for 3 weeks stay or longer
Check in: 3 pm
Check out: 11 am
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Nearby Places and Activities:
Nearest Airport: Nassau International Airport
Nearest Beach: Yamacraw Beach
Nearest Bar: Luciano's
Nearest Golf: Paradise Island
Nearest Restaurant: East Villa and Poop Deck
Paradise is truly Found at this oceanfront townhouse with breathtaking views of the ocean. Nestled along the east coast of Nassau, this peaceful vacation spot is away from the hustle and bustle of it all. Only a few minutes drive away from grocery shopping and about 15 minutes from downtown and Paradise Island where you could choose from any type of restaurants and attractions as well as a swim at Cabbage Beach one of the most beautiful and Pristine in the world.
There is a Five Star, world famous resort called Atlantis, located on the very popular Paradise Island. Visit the restaurants and shops at Marina Village, tennis, swim with the dolphins or participate in various tourist sea excursions. Tourists can buy a day pass for $136 per adult and $90 per child and be able to enjoy all of its facilities including the Water Theme Park, slides, underwater aquariums and gorgeous beaches.
A visit to Blue Lagoon Island is highly recommended where you can pat the Sea Lions and swim with the Dolphins.Guests can spend a whole or half day on the beach on this excursion.
If your looking for things to do in Nassau, forget it, leave the hustle and bustle behind and come to Rose Island! Spend the day snorkeling and kayaking or lazing on our private beach or in our hammocks. Be a true castaway and partake in the beauty and excitement Sandy Toes has to offer!
There is a full day 'Family Island' trips/excursions on the 'Bohengy Boat' (also called Bahamas Fast Ferries) which takes approximately 2-1/2 hours to travel to family islands like Harbor Island, Eleuthera, where there are more gorgeous, secluded beaches with pink sand.
Please find below 10 suggestions for 'Things To Do In Nassau' as follows:
1. The Straw Market - Start your vacation at Nassau's Straw Market. It's in the middle of town, and it's very popular with visitors.
2. Bay Street - If you're looking for bargains on designer clothing and other luxury items, you'll be delighted with the duty-free prices in Nassau's prime shopping district. Dance your way from store to store, with music from the steel drums at the nearby Straw Market
3. The Pirates Museum for families with kids seem to really enjoy this adventure.
4. Have your wedding or anniversary celebration at one of our gorgeous beaches or one of our Oldest Churches called Christ Church Cathedral in downtown where Prince Harry recently visited.
5. Ardastra Gardens - One mile west of downtown Nassau, you'll find one of the area's most enduring tourist attractions. A conservation center run by people who consider the animals--especially the flamingos--their companions, not pets. The Gardens' must-see attraction is their world-famous Marching Flamingo show which takes place three times daily. As their guide shouts commands, 30 or more flamingos perform in unison. No visit to Nassau is complete without a visit to this quirky site.
6. Fort Charlotte - While you're at Ardastra Gardens, visit nearby Fort Charlotte, the largest and most interesting of Nassau's three colonial forts. It features a waterless moat, a drawbridge, underground passages and even a dungeon. Be sure to look for graffiti etched in the walls by soldiers who were stationed here. Although this 18th-century fort isn't especially beautiful, you'll be glad that you brought your camera for the picture perfect views of Nassau Harbor. Admission to the fort is free, as are the regular guided tours
7. Queen's Staircase - While you're touring the town, be sure to climb the Queen's Staircase. With one step for each year of Queen Victoria's life, the top of this limestone staircase offers one of the best views of the area. Considered one of the world's top ten outdoor staircases, it's also a short walk from the top to Fort Fincastle, built in 1793. This is another spectacular lookout to capture Nassau's magnificent landscapes in photos.
8. Junkanoo - If you're in Nassau in December, get ready to party at the annual Junkanoo festival.
9.The Flying Cloud, a 57-foot catamaran, sets sail for entertaining and exciting trips around Nassau Harbor. The half-day sail and snorkel adventure lasts about 3-1/2 hours, and features a high-speed sail to Rose Island, where you can swim in the ocean, snorkel a nearby coral reef or just lounge on the beach.
10. Shipwreck Cruises - For the ultimate adventure, hop a boat and sail to a deserted island for lunch, snorkeling, and exploring. Several companies offer exciting planned adventures for adults as well as families, with different destinations and themes. Whether you're interested in a leisurely cruise or a high-speed ride on a world-class powerboat, you'll find a wide range of water adventures waiting for you in Nassau.
About the owner: Barry & Diane welcome you to Paradise Found. Barry originally from Cyprus and Diane, Bahamian born have been enjoying Home Away visitors with open arms for the past year. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Why the Owner Chose Nassau, Bahamas:
Water front, private, quiet and peaceful. Paradise Found really is your own Paradise.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Only a short drive from downtown Nassau and Paradise Island, yet you can still fish, swim and snorkel right from your downstairs patio.
- Primary: +1242 3243739 8am to 9pm EST
- Secondary: +1242 3768020 8am to 9pm EST
- Tertiary: +1242 6368100 8am to 9pm EST
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy outdoor living within your private downstairs patio. Relax!
Snorkeling from your private patio
Grill outside on your private upstairs balcony.
Open plan living
Enjoy your morning coffee with a breath taking sunrise
Master bedroom with king size bed
Swim and snorkel from your downstairs patio
Paradise Found from the ocean
Paradise Found from accross the road
Welcome! you have arrived!
View from the upstairs balcony
Snorkeling in front of your downstairs patio.
180 degree view of the crystal clear Bahamian waters
Exit to your private upstairs balcony
Our wooden gate keeps children safe upstairs.
View from the balcony
Upstairs second bedroom with king size bed
View from the master bedroom
Walk down the steps into the crystal clear Bahamian waters from your patio.
Walk to Yamacraw beach
Paradise Found neighborhood
Enjoy cool, relaxing living!
This is YOUR Paradise Found!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.