Tranquila Vista Cabin sits on four acres of mountain serenity. It has a great view of Pagosa Peak. It provides a perfect get away for those seeking to retreat to a comfortable, quiet and tranquil location. The cabin sleeps up to five people. It includes a master bedroom and an upstairs loft. It has a well-equipped kitchen, beautiful bathroom and comfortable living room. It has a spacious porch for morning coffee and evening relaxation. Cabin has internet and Roku TV streaming.
Tranquila Vista Cabin is close to many recreational and tourist attractions in southwestern Colorado There are many rivers, streams, mountains, cliffs and amazing views to experience. Outdoor activities include hiking, biking, horseback riding and white water rafting. Nearby recreational sites include: Pagosa Hot Springs, San Juan River, Wolf Creek Pass Ski Resort, San Juan National Forrest, Weminuche Wilderness Area and the Durango-Silverto Narrow Gauge Railroad. The cabin is located near the Southern Ute Reservation. Native archealogical sites include Chimney Rock National Monument and Mesa Verde National Park.
PROPERTY TYPE BEDROOMS KITCHEN
* Cabin * Master Bedroom 1 Queen * Coffee Maker
* 1000 Sq. Ft. * Loft Bedroom * Dishes/Utensils
* 1 Full Bathroom - 1 Queen * Refrigerator
- 1 Fold Out Couch * Dishwasher
* Range & Oven
APPLIANCES ENTERTAINMENT SUITABILITY
* Washer * Large Screen TV * Children Welcome
* Dryer * DVD Player * Non Smoking Only
* Outdoor Porch * Pets (w/Deposit)
* No Wifi * Wheelchair Inaccessible
* No Cable
* 4 Wheel Drive recommended
for ¼ mile climb to property