**Post Hurricane Michael Update: The home received minor damage from the hurricane and will be ready for your vacation by February! We are no longer able to offer a hot tub and the original beach access point is currently restricted, but there are still several places within a short drive for beach access. We will continue to update you as we learn more.**
Beach Walk is an impressive, large, first-tier home with gorgeous views. Home is located directly in front of the community boardwalk. The surrounding undeveloped area provides a private and secluded setting.
All four bedrooms (2 Kings, 1 Queen and 2 Fulls) have attached baths and walkouts to decks facing the beach and Gulf. Wrap around decks allow for quiet seating groups, a place to read your favorite book or large group gatherings to enjoy the views and breezes. The outside private shower and sink are superb for cleaning up from the beach before going inside
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
In addition to the free Beach Gear, we have another gift for booking through us…free admission to Cape San Blas activities! Termed the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, golf and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying “thanks!”
• Entry foyer
• 2nd full sized refrigerator with ice maker
• 4-Burner gas grill
• Second floor
• Beautifully furnished King bedroom
• En suite bath and walk-out to the large wrap around deck
• 2nd bedroom has 2 full beds, its own sitting area with TV/DVD, en suite full bathroom, and access to the Gulf view deck
• Laundry area
• Main living area
• Stunning, well equipped kitchen with large island, stainless appliances, granite counters, large pantry
• Dining table that seats 10 plus bar stools
• Gas fireplace available in winter months
• Walkout to the third-floor deck with spectacular views of the Gulf
• Queen bedroom has private access to hall bath
• Master King bedroom with fantastic views
• Beautiful master bath with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower, vanity, and walkout to a private deck with captivating views
• For additional sleeping flexibility, there is also a large chair in the master that opens into a twin bed
Other extras include free local and long distance calling, high-speed internet access, and beautiful wood floors in the main living area.
Outside enjoy a shaded patio with welcoming hot tub, and gas grill. There is an enclosed hot/cold shower and outdoor sink. Ample parking for cars and a boat.
Each bedroom has its own TV and DVD players.
We welcome your dog for an additional pet fee of $115. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.