Come enjoy this charming hideaway in Miami's best neighborhood! Brand new on Airbnb, this home has unique, distinctive 1950s architecture, set against a beautiful lush backdrop of the tropical canopy; All within a stones throw of great restaurants, shopping, and more!!
The White Cottage in the Grove is a charming hideaway in Miami's best neighborhood. This home has unique, distinctive 1950s architecture, set against a beautiful lush backdrop of the tropical canopy; It was recently renovated and has floor- to- ceiling glass windows in the living room, the dining area, and the den and a full kitchen. It is a very private and peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of Miami. There is plenty of space to relax in the Cottage in the Grove...
Come to enjoy the great events and activities Miami offers year around including the Winter Music Conference, Ultra Music Festival, Art Basel, the Miami Boat Show, Art Miami, Coconut Grove Arts Festival, Calle Ocho, Miami Fashion Week, the Miami Open, Carnaval, Miami Beach Polo World Cup, Coconut Grove Rowing Events and more!!!
Please NO photoshoots at the house. We do not give permission to anyone to publish photos taken at the house.
Miami’s original neighborhood was founded in 1873 by an eclectic mix of pioneers, artists, intellectuals and adventurers. The tropical oasis of Coconut Grove thrives to this day as Miami’s escape from the stress of city life. Coconut Grove is located in the middle of Miami, yet completely separate and quaint. It offers a warm, laid-back atmosphere of charming boutiques, sidewalk cafes and sailboats anchored at the bay. The neighborhood’s distinct bohemian flair allows one to unwind and relax every day of the week and any time of the year.
As difficult as it is to imagine, the Greater Miami area a little more than one century ago was a vast wilderness with small clusters of hardy settlers living along the shores of Biscayne Bay. One of those communities was Coconut Grove, which, since the late nineteenth century, has enjoyed a reputation as south Florida’s most attractive, dynamic and independent-minded community. Clearly, its natural setting is unrivaled, for Coconut Grove looks out from behind lush subtropical foliage toward the turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay.
- The shops at CocoWalk, where you can find a selection of unique stores and great restaurants . There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's pre-eminent botanical gardens
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium in Key Biscayne
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium
- Boat and jet ski rentals available nearby.
- There are many great spas all over town!
- Watch our beloved NBA champions the Miami Heat play at the American Airlines Arena.
Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking/ biking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors. Uber is recommended for getting around town, or renting a car.
**Immediately upon booking, we require all guests to provide a Government Photo ID as well as the credit card used to book. Both names must match.**