'Casa De La Rosa' - 2BR Santa Fe Condo W/ Large Balcony Offering Beautiful Mountain Views(22 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Bring the family to relax at this beautiful 2 bedroom home in Sante Fe, 'Casa de la Rosa'. Its convenient location will provide you with endless things to do. You'll enjoy spending time unwinding on the balcony as you watch the sunset over the Sangre de Christo mountains, painting the most gorgeous colors across the sky.
Though the unit is located on a 2nd floor, the building sets into a hill so that the entry to the unit is at ground level. You'll find Native American architecture and decor throughout, with exposed beams, kiva fireplace and satillo tiles. Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals for the family in the full kitchen and enjoy them either inside or outside on your balcony. With the washer and dryer, WiFi and second bedroom with a half bath for the kids (or guests), you'll feel right at home.
This property is conveniently located near the Plaza and downtown Santa Fe as well as the historic railyard area. A nearby mall provides 2 grocery stores, shopping and a movie theater, as well as restaurants and coffee shops. The "Lodge" next door generally offers entertainment Tuesday through Sunday during the summer and on Friday and Saturday through the winter. If you love the outdoors you can explore trails in any of the 3 national forests in the area. Visit Bandelier National Monument and Puye Cliff Dwellings, hike through the Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks, or hike back to the natural hot springs at Jemez. You can also enjoy seasonal skiing, snowmobiling and sledding, fishing, mountain biking, kayaking and river rafting.
Some other great things to check out during your stay include:
- Canyon Road
- Museum Hill
- Historic Santa Fe Plaza area
- The Loretto Chapel with it's Miraculous Staircase
- The Railyard District
- Weekend Farmer's Market
- The Santa Fe Opera - a major event where locals tailgate, rain or shine, drinking champagne and eating finger foods on linen tablecloths from the backs of their SUV's
- Visit The Jackalope to watch glass blowers and prairie dogs while viewing eclectic items from around the world
- The Museo Cultural de Santa Fe has on-going interactive displays, performances and events
Key Residence Features:
- Completely redecorated in 2012 with new tile, carpet, paint, baseboards, beadboard ceilings, appliances furniture and furnishings
- Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals for the family in the full kitchen and enjoy them either inside or outside on your balcony
- This property is conveniently located near the Plaza and downtown Santa Fe as well as the historic railyard area
- Master Bedroom: King bed, TV, DVD player, closet, dresser (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, closet, dresser (sleeps 2)
- Head to Maria's for the best fajitas and green chile stew in town in an authentic Santa Fe atmosphere.
- Tia Sophia's is famous for their fabulous breakfasts and location just off the Plaza
- Check out The Shed for reliably good upscale dining and beverages in a thoroughly Santa Fe atmosphere near the Plaza.
- Cleopatra's on Cerrillos Road has reasonably-priced generous portions of tasty Greek, Mediterranean and Egyptian fare in a simple laid back atmosphere.
- The Flying Star at the Railyard offers a great menu of healthy foods, serving breakfast and dinner from open to close, tempting you with cabinets full of sinfully delicious desserts
- You'll find excellent daily special at Atomic Grill and Bar and a gigantic beer list with late night hours near the plaza
- Atrisco's in the DeVargas Mall for excellent enchiladas and sopapillas with great weekend breakfasts
- The Tea House on Canyon Road offers great soups, salads and sandwiches and a multipage menu of coffees and teas that run from simple black teas to magical mixtures that cost like fine wines
- Head to Osteria de Assisi for a delicious and authentic Italian meal in a romantic setting
Santa's Fe's Best Fiestas and Celebrations:
- July International Folk Art Market
- July Spanish Market
- August Indian Market
- August Santa Fe Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
- September Las Fiestas de Santa Fe with the Burning of Zozobra
- September Santa Fe Wine and Chile Fiesta
- October Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
- December Santa Fe Film Festival
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 23 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO. Some managers will offer the ability to pay with credit card directly through VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 1999
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
Additional fees and taxes may apply
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
Year Purchased: 1982
About: Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
- Primary: +1 8778181013
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Casa de la Rosa!
This cozy living room is decorated in the classic Santa Fe style.
This kitchen has everything you need to prepare a delicious meal.
You'll have a peaceful night's sleep here!
This room is perfect for the kids!
In-unit washer/dryer combo for your convenience.
Watch your favorite programs on the flat screen TV!
You'll love the decor here.
Have a peaceful morning on the balcony.
Take in the beautiful sunsets over the mountains
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, January 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.