About the property
- Apartment484 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Apartment in Melbourne, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
- Stunning view from bedroom & balcony!
- Unlimited Internet/WIFI
- Complimentary Netflix!
- Opposite Melbourne's iconic Etihad Stadium & Southern Cross Station (Skybus).
- In Free Tram Zone!
- Great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
This modern 1 bedroom apartment is set in the best location to enjoy all Melbourne has to offer. Uninterrupted stunning seaviews to west of CBD, Dockland, Southern Cross Station and Victoria Harbour. The apartment is filled with abundance of natural light. Enjoy the convenient Melbourne CBD living style with shops and cafes across the road. There is even a Coles Supermarket and a Asian Grocery shop just across the road. Tramlines are at your doorstep. The free city circle tram is just a 4 minutes walk from the apartment. A short stroll will bring you to the Docklands, Crown Casino and Entertainment Centre and South Wharf DFO.
The apartment is just opposite the Southern Cross Station which the Skybus terminal is located. So getting to/from the Melbourne airport via the Skybus is really easy!
- Secure access to the building and apartment.
- Beautiful view and sunset view to the Docklands and Victoria Harbour.
- 1 bedroom with a queen-sized bed.
- Quality 1000TC Fitted Sheets.
- Large quality Bath Towels.
- Blinds on all Windows.
- Unlimited Internet / Wireless WIFI.
- 42" Sony Samrt TV.
- Complimentary Netflix!
- Air-conditioning and heating.
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Hand wash, shower gel, shampoo and conditional are provided.
- Full Kitchen facilities, with utensils and cutleries.
- Free Coffee, tea, sugar and milk.
- Washing Machine.
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer.
Communal facilities provided by the building:
- 25m indoor Swimming Pool
NOTE : Communal facilities are managed by the building and the host takes no responsibility of the facility being closed by building management for maintenance during your stay.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
*The check-in and check-out time is stated in this listing.
* You will be met in person and given a brief intro to the building and the whereabouts to visit in Melbourne.
* Please provide your
(1) flight number,
(2) fight arrival time or expected arrival time and
(3) expected departure time.
This will allow me to plan the time for me to meet you and for the cleaners to come in.
* An extra fees of A$45-A$100 applies if this information is not provided within 3 days in advance of arrival and a special arrangement needs to be made.
* Earlier check-in and late check-out depends on availability.
* Check-in after 6pm may attract a fees. Please enquire within.
* If there is anything you cannot find during your stay, please send me a message.
* Please inform of any damages during your stay.
A refundable security deposit of $200 is required via paypal or bank transfer. Security deposit will be refunded within 3 days after departure. No Cash Accepted.
Indoor private car park may be available for $20 per day. Car park is not guaranteed unless prior agreement has been made in writing.
You can rent a car from Budget, Avis, Europcar and Thrifty in the Southern Cross Station which is directly across the road!
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 15, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
We enjoyed the location, central to amenities. The view of the harbour was nice, especially at
We enjoyed the location, central to amenities. The view of the harbour was nice, especially at night. The host responded promptly to questions and made sure that we were aware of important information. We would stay again if we return to the city. R
Words can’t express the view from the balcony of this condo – simply breathtaking! Conveniently
Words can’t express the view from the balcony of this condo – simply breathtaking! Conveniently located and close to many amenities, we truly enjoyed our stay. We took full advantage of the free cable car located nearby and loved the fact that the grocery store was literally across the street. The condo is equipped with a washer/dryer (including soap, which was nice), towels and basic kitchenware. If you like IKEA and have many of their items, then you will feel right at home. Very clean, the bed was comfortable and we found the unit a good size for a couple.
We ended up staying an extra day to recuperate from all of our adventures (Philip Island, Great Ocean Road…) and with the rain pouring outside, took full advantage of the large TV and Netflix – an added bonus we never thought of utilizing until the bad weather struck. It was reassuring knowing our rental car was safely parked in a gated area and though it was a little walk to get to, the piece of mind was well worth it.
All in all, we would highly recommend this condo to anyone wanting to visit Melbourne and/or the neighboring area. Thanks Daniel for meeting with us upon our arrival and ensuring we had everything we needed to have a comfortable stay.
This apartment was just what we were looking for convenient location next to southern cross train
This apartment was just what we were looking for convenient location next to southern cross train station. Amazing view and a brand new place! Grocery store across the street. Free transportation all around us and shuttle to the airport was just across the street. Even had parking available which we only needed for one night.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee: USD 41 per stay Weekend pricing applies to Friday, Saturday Check in after 4:00 PM, check out before 12:00 PM Cancellation Policy - Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival (additional cancellation charges may apply)