About the property
- House1836 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom, Sleeps 10/12 Max
Enjoy your stay at Bonnie Brae. Great location and 67 feet of water along Colorado Arm of Lake LBJ, just across from the Legends Golf Course. Perfect getaway for families on Lake LBJ, the largest constant level in Texas!!!
Less than 2 miles from HEB grocery and local Kingsland dining. Enjoy fishing, boating, jet ski fun, or relax on the covered porch or new waterfront seating area. Perfect southeast facing house means great sun rises and shaded sunsets. Bring your boat and jet ski's or rent them just a few minutes away (Splash Boat Rentals). You'll have fun every day at Bonnie Brae.
*Please inquire before submitting reservation request if you plan on using the boat lift. The boat lift can accommodate up to 4,000 lbs and is not suitable for boats with towers.
#1 Bedroom: Master Upstairs with King Bed, 2 Reading Chairs overlooking lake, 40" Toshiba LCD with Directv, En Suite Bathroom, Balcony (foldable twin mattress in closet)
#2 Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin Bed, shelves, closet
#3 Bedroom: Twin over Full Bunk Bed, Twin Bunk Bed, table, shelves, closet
* Queen Sleeper Sofa Located In Living Room
* #1 Upstairs Master; Large two sink Granite Vanity, Tiled Shower and closet
* #2 Mid-floor Hallway; Tiled Shower and Granite Vanity
* #3 Off kitchen 1/2 bath; Granite Vanity
* 51" Samsung Flat Screen with DirecTV and DVD
* Sleeper Sofa and Sofa
* Coffee and end tables
* Sitting chairs
* Sofa table with two chairs
* Gorgeous Lake Views
* Board games
* Refrigerator/Freezer with Ice Maker
* Electric Range and Microwave
* Coffee Maker, Blender, Toaster, Waffle Maker
* Plenty of Dishes, Pots & Pans, Casserole Dishes, and Baking Tins
Dining Area: Table Seats 6, New Granite Bar Top with 3 Stools , Drink Refrigerator, Lake Views
Utility Closet: Full Size stackable Washer & Dryer
*Covered 16` x 17` Covered Porch with Table and 6 Chairs, bar height chairs, extra seating
*Cooking area off kitchen with Charcoal Grill, Bar Height chairs
*Zero gravity lawn chairs
*Sitting Bench at Retaining Wall landing
*Sitting area with table and chairs at waterfront
*Two Person Paddle Boat
*Boat Dock with Lift and Dual Jet-Ramp, Swim Ladder( *Please inquire before submitting reservation request if you plan on using the boat lift. The boat lift can accommodate up to 4,000 lbs and is not suitable for boats with towers.)
*Swim and sitting area sheltered from late afternoon sun
Front Desk Vacation Rentals is 100% locally managed from Kingsland and Marble Falls, TX, with 13+ years of LBJ vacation rental management experience and 20+ years experience boating, fishing and swimming on Lake LBJ...BOOK WITH LOCAL EXPERTS...
Jon Nickowski | Front Desk Vacation Rentals | Owner
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Jon Nickowski | Front Desk Vacation Rentals | Owner
100% LOCALLY MANAGED. BOOK WITH LOCAL EXPERTS. Front Desk Vacation Rentals personally oversees all of our Lake LBJ Rental Homes housekeeping and maintenance, ensuring you and your guests a well equipped and clean rental house during your visit to The Highland Lakes. Planning your next family vacation on Lake LBJ'S 21 mile stretch of shoreline will guarantee your family countless hours of wet and wild fun while wake boarding, tubing, boating, swimming and fishing. .
Jon Nickowski | Front Desk Vacation Rentals | Owner purchased this House in 2012
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Perfect House for Fun on the Lake
The house was perfect for our group of friends to spend a weekend on the lake. The dock is so close to the house and perfect for floating in the water. We rented a jet ski from Wave Chasers and had a great time looking at all of the houses along the lake. House was clean and kitchen was well stocked.
Took our kids for the weekend. Very relaxing
GREAT LOCATION FOR FISHING AND JET SKINING!
The house is nicely appointed on the river and offers spectacular morning views. The kitchen was fully stocked and I appreciated the beverage refrigerator. The bedrooms and bathrooms are as seen in the photos. Jon is prompt and easy to work with. Renting jet skis was easy and convenient with skis delivered directly to you.
Upon arriving, I had to do light house keeping in the kitchen and on the outside patio. Other than that, Bonnie Brae is a great place to stay.
It was a pleasure talking again, glad you enjoyed your stay at Bonnie Brae! We appreciate the feedback, I'll make sure the kitchen sill is wiped down better next time. On the morning of arrival, our team performed a pre-arrival quality assurance walk through, at this time we check surfaces for dust, make sure kitchen cabinets and drawers are clean and organized. We also make sure our cleaning crew executed all checkpoints from the previous guest departure cleaning. We also had the property professionally sprayed for insects two days before your arrival. Can't wait for you to visit again this Summer!
Jon Nickowski - Owner
Front Desk Vacation Rentals
Perfect home on the lake for a family! Lf
Loved our time at BB, it was so comfortable & met all our needs. Fabulous location!
Great location! Very peaceful area!
This was our first time in Kingsland, TX. Enjoyed our stay. The house is right off the lake, nice and peaceful area.
Great house on the lake
We enjoyed our visit to Bonnie Brae. The house was very clean and well-kept. Plenty of room to spread out with comfortable beds for everyone. The only negative is that it isn't the most practical property for bringing your boat. The road to the property is very narrow with few places to turn around a boat trailer. It was manageable but I think I would rent a different property in the future if we bring our boat again.
* Rent a boat or jet-ski from Splash Boat Rental, they deliver to the dock!
* Perissos Vineyard & Winery - 8 miles
* Inks Lake State Park / Devil's Waterhole - 11 miles
* Longhorn Caverns State Park - 10 miles
* Grand Central Cafe - 2.5 miles
* HEB Kingsland - 2 miles
* Main Street Marble Falls Shopping - 15 miles
* Bill's Burgers "Texas Monthly Magazine Top 50 Greatest Burgers" Marble Falls - 15 miles
* Enchanted Rock State Natural Area - 39 miles
* Fredericksburg - 54 miles
* Austin 6th Street - 66 miles
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* Please read Front Desk Vacation Rentals "Rental Agreement" before booking Cleaning Fee: $150 Lodging Tax: 10% Check-In: 4pm / Check-Out: 11am Reservation Hold Payment: 25% $500 security deposit + CSA Property Damage Protection Policy PETS NOT ALLOWED * Cancellation A. If you cancel your reservation over 60 days before check-in date, you will be refunded your RESERVATION HOLD PAYMENT (minus fees). * Cancellation B. If you cancel your reservation 60 days or under, you will forfeit the GRAND TOTAL. * Cancellation C. If we re-book any of your dates, you will only be charged any remaining unbooked dates (minus fees). * Refunds are subject to a 10% refund fee