St. Augustine Beach, on Anastasia Island, is one of North Florida's most beautiful destinations. It offers over 15 miles of wide, white sandy beaches and it's just minutes to historic downtown St. Augustine!
Seaside at Anastasia is one of the newest luxury resort condominiums on the island with a gated entrance and grounds! It's just steps to the ocean, St. John's county fishing pier, the new Splash park, playground and volleyball park. Walk to some of the areas top restaurants, shops, 2 weekly farmers markets and live entertainment at the pavilion!
We offer 2 units just two doors apart... this one, Unit 301E and Unit 304E (VRBO # 410079). Both are beautifully upgraded 3 bed | 2 bath 3rd floor units with elevator access, 1400+ square feet, soaring vaulted ceilings & gorgeous 'peek-a-boo' ocean views! Each has it's own personality and special features, so tour them online and then call us to book your favorite! Or book both as the perfect solution for a large family or two families vacationing together!
Unit 301E features:
- Completly remodeled in 2012!
- 3 bedrooms and two full baths
- Approximately 1400 square feet
- 3rd floor unit with elevator access offers soaring vaulted ceilings, sunsets and spectacular peek-a-boo ocean views
- Tile flooring in the foyer leads to unique wood floors in the living room and bedrooms
- Spacious, fully equipped white kitchen opens to the great room
- Screened porch overlooks the lagoon and is a perfect spot to watch the sunset
- Full laundry room in unit
- 46 inch flat screen TV with blue ray
- Filled with unique art
- All linens and towels are provided
- Both full size and Keurig coffee makers
Master suite includes:
- French doors opening to screened porch
- King sized bed
- Over-sized garden tub and enormous separate shower
- Double vanities
- Huge walk in closet
- 32 inch flat screen TV
- Sunsets and peak-a-boo ocean views from the screened
porch and bedroom!
Two additional bedrooms:
- One has a queen bed and flat screen TV
- The other has 2 twin beds
- Large hall bath with tile floor
The complex features:
- A lagoon with lighted fountain
- Gorgeous pool
- Exercise room
- Trail and bridges around the lagoon
- Fully gated entrance and grounds
About St. Augustine
St. Augustine, the oldest city in the nation offers fabulous restaurants, unique shops, art galleries, horse drawn carriage rides and many historical attractions.
St. George Street, the center of the historic downtown district is home to over 40 restaurants, nightclubs and shops.
Fountain of Youth
The Alligator Farm
Potter's Wax Museum
Oldest School House
Flagler College Tours
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Marineland (swim with the dolphins)
The Castillo de San Marcos (17th century Fort)
Schooner Freedom Sailboat tours
San Sebastian Winery
Colonial Spanish Quarter
St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum
Several companies offer...
Haunted Pub Tours
Jet Ski Rentals
Visit our website for more information...