Turquoise Place - the Premier Luxury Resort on the Gulf Coast(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3.5 Baths (Sleeps 10)
Our home features these great amenities:
* Italian travertine tile throughout
* 3 cm granite countertops on all counters
* 50' LCD HDTV in the family room with 100+ digital channels including HBO
* Wet bar with ice maker, blender and wine cooler
* Electric fireplace
* Gourmet kitchen with professional appliances including Wolf twin wall oven/microwave with separate warmer drawer, Wolf five burner gas cook top including separate wok cooking grate, oversized Sub-Zero side by side refrigerator, and much more!
* Master suite with king bed and 42' LCD HDTV with DVD
* Huge master bath with twin vanities with vessel sinks and a wall mounted TV
* 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms feature King Beds with private baths, flat screens with DVD
* Two fold out sofas for extra sleeping for four guests
* Extra half bath with luxury fixtures
* Laundry room with front load washer and dryer and laundry sink
* Huge balcony large enough to entertain while relaxing in the hot tub or tending the oversized Vidalia Gas Grill
* Linens Provided: All linens, except beach towels, are provided and cleaned as part of the departure clean.
* Wireless Broadband: Free Wireless Internet
Beyond the luxury accommodations of our condo, Turquoise Place is truly a one of a kind resort on the entire Gulf Coast. Our guests experience an unmatched commitment to excellence in service and a long list of extraordinary amenities. You can enjoy a poolside Tiki Bar, a playground, pampering spa treatments and indulgences, elegant meeting facilities with audio-visual equipment.
If you're looking for a destination to hold an elegant event, Turquoise Place is beyond compare. It offers a breathtaking venue for weddings, reunions and family celebrations.
Amenities unique to Turquoise place are:
* Pool side activities and games for the whole family
* Pool side live entertainment on select weekends
* A Personal Chef to prepared dinners for parties of 15 or more.
* In Spa or in room spa treatments including hot stone, Swedish, therapeutic, facials and body polishes
Turquoise Place has to two heated indoor pools, a seasonally-heated outdoor pool, as well as another outdoor pool with kiddy pool, plus a 450-foot lazy river.
Turquoise Place also offers two state of the art, Gulf facing, fitness centers that match the equipment found at the finest private fitness clubs. Along with this, the resort offers two cavernous steam rooms and saunas.
The resort also boasts two lighted tennis courts. Tennis rackets and balls are available at the Front Desk.
Other Resort Amenities include:
* Onsite DVD rentals
* Four indoor hot tubs
* Front Desk/Concierge (limited hours)
* Parking garage – all parking is covered parking!
* Poolside Turquoise Tiki Bar
* High speed elevators
* 900 feet of exclusive gulf frontage that includes beach chairs and umbrellas
From Florida to Texas, Turquoise Place is by far the finest resort on the Gulf Coast. If you're ready to experience a signature lifestyle and be pampered on your beach vacation, you’ve come to the right place. Book your reservation with us and enjoy an unforgettable stay.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- On floor 18
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (3), Double Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 25 - May 20, 2017
3 night min stay
May 21 - Jun 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 12, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 13 - Aug 26, 2017
3 night min stay
Aug 27 - Oct 28, 2017
3 night min stay
Oct 29 - Feb 24, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $150 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 11%
30% reserves the property and the balance is due 30 days prior to your stay.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
There are many wonderful excursions to enjoy off the property. Within walking distance to our condo you will find Zeke’s Marina where you can book dolphin sightseeing boat trips for the kids; deep sea fishing trips; rent wave runners or just sip cocktails at Wolf Bay Lodge. There are top-caliber golf courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Larry Nelson, Bruce Devlin, Jerry Pate, Robert Von Hagge and Earl Stone. There is shopping at unique local boutique stores or the Tanger outlet mall with more than 120 brand name outlet stores. There are top rated restaurants within a short driving distance including the wonderful Cobalt, Cosmos and Wolf Bay Lodge.
Plenty of space for the whole family on the large balcony with built in grill
The building lobby offers a great space for large receptions or other functions.
Great views of Ono Island direct from the balcony.
The lounge at each elevator lobby offers terrific views and a place to relax
4 story water falls accent the entrance to the building
Wet bar with blender, wine cooler, sink and ice maker; sit down dining for 10
Master suite has a writing table, chaise lounger and very large private bath
King bed in the third suite with private bath
Finest Beach Side Condo on the Gulf Coast!
Long Lazy River as seen from the playground area.
Surf's up! If there are 4 foot seas or better, you can carve some waves.
Our balcony offers panoramic views to the east unmatched by other units
World class fitness facilities overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
Chef's kitchen has Sub Zero and Wolf appliances plus everything else you need
King bed in the second suite with private bath
Gorgeous moonlit night while unwinding in the hot tub
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.