On the 18th floor, our condo boasts 2430 square feet with 10 foot ceilings throughout, has its own private Jacuzzi hot tub and a great gas grill directly on the balcony overlooking miles of the most beautiful scenery on earth, including breathtaking views of the Gulf, Ono Island and Cotton Bayou.
Our home features these great amenities:
* Italian travertine tile throughout
* 3 cm granite countertops on all counters
* 50' LCD HDTV in the family room with 100+ digital channels including HBO
* Wet bar with ice maker, blender and wine cooler
* Electric fireplace
* Gourmet kitchen with professional appliances including Wolf twin wall oven/microwave with separate warmer drawer, Wolf five burner gas cook top including separate wok cooking grate, oversized Sub-Zero side by side refrigerator, and much more!
* Master suite with king bed and 42' LCD HDTV with DVD
* Huge master bath with twin vanities with vessel sinks and a wall mounted TV
* Rosewood trimmed Jacuzzi jetted tub in master with separate walk in shower with four shower heads
* 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms feature King Beds with private baths, flat screens with DVD
* Two fold out sofas for extra sleeping for four guests
* Extra half bath with luxury fixtures
* Laundry room with front load washer and dryer and laundry sink
* Huge balcony large enough to entertain while relaxing in the hot tub or tending the oversized Vidalia Gas Grill
* Linens Provided: All linens, except beach towels, are provided and cleaned as part of the departure clean.
* Wireless Broadband: Free Wireless Internet
Beyond the luxury accommodations of our condo, Turquoise Place is truly a one of a kind resort on the entire Gulf Coast. Our guests experience an unmatched commitment to excellence in service and a long list of extraordinary amenities. You can enjoy a poolside Tiki Bar, a playground, pampering spa treatments and indulgences, elegant meeting facilities with audio-visual equipment.
If you're looking for a destination to hold an elegant event, Turquoise Place is beyond compare. It offers a breathtaking venue for weddings, reunions and family celebrations.
Amenities unique to Turquoise place are:
* Pool side activities and games for the whole family
* Pool side live entertainment on select weekends
* A Personal Chef to prepared dinners for parties of 15 or more.
* In Spa or in room spa treatments including hot stone, Swedish, therapeutic, facials and body polishes
Turquoise Place has to two heated indoor pools, a seasonally-heated outdoor pool, as well as another outdoor pool with kiddy pool, plus a 450-foot lazy river.
Turquoise Place also offers two state of the art, Gulf facing, fitness centers that match the equipment found at the finest private fitness clubs. Along with this, the resort offers two cavernous steam rooms and saunas.
The resort also boasts two lighted tennis courts. Tennis rackets and balls are available at the Front Desk.
Other Resort Amenities include:
* Onsite DVD rentals
* Four indoor hot tubs
* Front Desk/Concierge (limited hours)
* Parking garage – all parking is covered parking!
* Poolside Turquoise Tiki Bar
* High speed elevators
* 900 feet of exclusive gulf frontage that includes beach chairs and umbrellas
From Florida to Texas, Turquoise Place is by far the finest resort on the Gulf Coast. If you're ready to experience a signature lifestyle and be pampered on your beach vacation, you’ve come to the right place. Book your reservation with us and enjoy an unforgettable stay.
Such a great unit!! We had a blast!! Definitely the best place in orange beach to stay!! Owner was great to deal with! Made last minute arrangements to get key on a late notice!! Clean, gorgeous unit!! Thanks !!! We will definitely be back soon! So hated leaving Sunday :(
We arrived with 5 adults and 2 children, and always had plenty of room for everyone to watch TV, take naps, enjoy the beautiful balcony view and hot tub, prepare meals, bathe and dress. It was comfortable, clean, beautiful, and surprisingly quiet, too. Even the lovely elevator lobby (and its expansive view) outside our door became a good place to hang out while waiting for others to gather for dinner or outings. The condo was well stocked with a lot of the little amenities that we might have to purchase on our own, had we stayed elsewhere. There were pools for all age groups, even our one year old! There was often a wait for the elevators and luggage carts, but it was peak season. Weekly beach chair rental saved some money, and also saved us the hassle of carting our own chairs back and forth.
I have to first say this was our first trip ever to the area. We didn't know what we would be walking into. And boy were we surprised. The pictures just can't do it justice. We were absolutely in awe over this place. Stephanie was incredible to work with us and bless us with such a wonderful vacation opportunity. Regardless of what the weather was like at the beach, we always had something to enjoy. The space of this play is incredible and with 4 adults and 4 children ranging in age from 15 to 2 we never felt like we were on top of each other. This place comes with our highest recommendation. You will not go wrong if you are looking for a relaxing, incredible family vacation. The views from the balcony were just amazing as well. Nothing like sitting in the hot tub on the balcony and enjoying the stars and moon over the ocean. Stephanie, all I can say is thank you thank you thank you. From the bottom of our hearts, you so blessed us you will never know what it meant to us.
Our family of 9 enjoyed our stay at Turquoise Place. The condo is beautifully decorated and very roomy. I would suggest adding some blackout shades in the two front bedrooms due to the bright light in the lobby area shining all night. We were all comfortable and loved all the bathrooms. We enjoyed the jacuzzi tub and large master shower. We would definitely recommend the resort and this particular condo and hope to come back again some day. Thanks for a wonderful place to vacation.
This is one of the BEST condo's that we have stayed in during our visits to Orange Beach. The owner made sure that we had everything that we needed and we really appreciated that. We had a wonderful time in Orange Beach. We will definitely be renting from you again in the near future.
Our family of 6 (2 adults, 4 teenagers) spent Spring Break 2013 at Turquoise Place. The condo was well appointed with plenty of room to spread out. The listing was very accurate regarding location, as well as the appearance of the condo and amenities offered. Everything from the kitchen appliances and balcony grill to the hot tub, wine cooler and ice maker were meticulously clean and in perfect working condition. All the cookware and tableware you need is there for your enjoyment. And what a view from that 18th floor balcony!
The kids enjoyed the roomy bedrooms with private baths and the large family room area. The master suite was built for a king/queen. The overall resort property was clean, well maintained and secure. We used the on premises heated pool, sauna, steam room and gym facilities which all exceeded expectations. Stephanie was easy to contact and responsive to questions and concerns. Turquoise Place is a wonderful resort for spending time with family and friends. And if you're fortunate to be in the Orange Beach area, we highly recommend you consider this property and condo owner.
There are many wonderful excursions to enjoy off the property. Within walking distance to our condo you will find Zeke’s Marina where you can book dolphin sightseeing boat trips for the kids; deep sea fishing trips; rent wave runners or just sip cocktails at Wolf Bay Lodge. There are top-caliber golf courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Larry Nelson, Bruce Devlin, Jerry Pate, Robert Von Hagge and Earl Stone. There is shopping at unique local boutique stores or the Tanger outlet mall with more than 120 brand name outlet stores. There are top rated restaurants within a short driving distance including the wonderful Cobalt, Cosmos and Wolf Bay Lodge.