We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Slack water is a short period in a body of tidal water when the water is completely unstressed...break away from your worries and enjoy everything that this beautiful home has to offer. This brand new retreat is a four bedroom, four bath home located in Pass Time Cottages.
• Access to balcony from living room on the 1st floor and master bedroom on the 2nd floor.
• Tile throughout entire unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinets, and stainless steel appliances, dining room table that seats ten with four additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a comfy sectional sofa with two chairs and a 60" Smart TV/BluRay.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 40" Smart TV.
• Second bedroom has king size bed with a 40" Smart TV.
• Third bedroom has a king size bed with a 40" Smart TV
• Fourth bedroom has two sets of bunk beds, one full size set and one twin set with a 40" Smart TV/BluRay.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill (Must provide your own gas), Beach Access Nearby, BluRay Player, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Outdoor Shower, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of 4 cars allowed. Please keep in mind that due to the size of some vehicles, you may not be able to fit 4.
Click Here For a Virtual Tour of this Home!
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY