Family-friendly 28 Room Highlands Reserve Villa Suites, perfect for Golfers & Group on Tours, large Family Reunions, Corporate Training & Events w/Discount Golf & SPA, 3min to Clubhouse, short walk to Tennis Court, Community Pool, Playground, Pro Shop, Fitness Center, surrounded by restaurants, bars, outlet-stores, 10min drive to Disney World
Disney Estate & Mansion: 2 Homes on the same street, EACH home is a 14 Room Disney Resort Villa, approx. 4500 sf. Each Home overlooks the Golf Course & Clubhouse with 12 BR each, 5/6 BA, Kitchen with Nespresso Cappuccino Latte Maker Sodastream- Make Your Own Sparkling Water or Soda and large table seating 16 people, Living Room w/ 50 Inch Plasma TV w/Cable TV, total of 14 TVs in the home for great entertainment. Private Patio with Pool & 2 BBQ Grills w/ seating up to 28 people.
Washer & Dryer
Private Patio w/ BBQ grill & seating for up to 24
In-house Movie Theater w/ 70-inch Smart TV
Games & Video Console: Wii, PlayStation, Xbox, Foosball, Air Hockey, Darts, Miniature Pool Table
Olympic-sized Community Pool
Lighted Driving Range
FREE Tennis/ Complimentary use of Tennis Rackets and balls
FREE Phone Calls Worldwide with our VoIP Account
FREE Chromecast Internet Entertainment w/ 24/7 free movies on our Netflix account
UNLIMITED HOUSE MEMBER GOLF Green fees on home course: Highlands Reserve anytime (cart fee $25 anytime April-Dec, during Jan-Mar $25 after 2 pm or $35 prior to 2 pm).
+ One green fee round on each of the below courses (weekdays anytime & weekends after kl 11 am). As member only pay cart/fee of $26+tax pp (one time member registration fee of $69+player to only pay member cart fee): Falcons Fire (May 1-Dec 31), Metro West (all year), Kissimmee Bay, Remington, Harbor Hills, Providence (May 1-Oct 31), Grenelefe, Victoria Hills, Skyview at Terra Vista (excluding Feb-Mar), Candler Hills, Summerglen, Pine Lake, Citrus Hills
Business Travel Ready Amenities;
Essentials (soap, shampoo, towels, linens & pillows)
Self check-in (our home caretaker is ready to help you)
High-speed Wireless Internet
Iron & ironing board
Laptop-friendly work space (laptop provided upon request)
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
We look forward welcoming you to our home. We always strive to make all visiting Guests happy and we really want you to ENJOY YOURSELVES!
We just ask you to please be respectful of our home, towards our neighbors, understand, and agree to the following normal private home rules:
- Verify that everyone in your group have seen the floor plan of the home, understands its layout, its design, furniture, and size. Depending on the number of people occupying the home, it is important that everybody in guest party agree on the floor plan and bed set-up so there is no confusion upon arrival. Everyone understands that if anyone wants more privacy or additional rooms that these can be booked at nearby homes or hotel at own expense. There are no refunds for home not being large enough, early check-outs or shorter stay than agreed to in reservation.
- Please note this is our HOME, not a hotel, so please treat it like it was your home. We put a lot of love and hard work into making this a nice comfortable home. Please treat it as such. We want to keep this space pristine for years to come, and we will trust you to keep it clean.
- This is our private home and we want our home to remain a private, so please be discreet as you are a "Special Invited Guest of Owners" Ann & Lars (we appreciate your attention to this detail)
- Home offered was based on availability, number of guests, and desired dates. Occupancy is only for the number of guests agreed to in reservation. Any additional persons must be approved at least 3 days prior to your arrival date and an additional fee may occur (no guests are allowed other than the ones reserved).
- We would like our home to be your sanctuary for relaxation with your close friends or family over BBQ, dinners and such. Keep all partying or parties out on the town and not in our home.
- Honor system must prevail! If you break or damage something, please let us know immediately.
- Please leave home in the same condition as you found it. Please take trash out and clean your dishes.
- Please keep exterior door, and windows closed at all times to optimize air condition and to keep any bugs out.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors. NO loud music, NO disturbance, and home shall be quiet after 10pm weekdays, 11pm weekends.
- Please NO smoking, NO pets, NO drugs, NO prostitution activities, NO filming or recording of adult material.
- Please do NOT sit on any furniture with wet bathing suits and please do NOT hang wet towels over any furniture.
- Please do NOT take any towels, linens or other items from our home.
- Agent/owners/management is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
- Agent/owners/management are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- Our neighborhood is the safest in the area but please do not let anyone into the home that you do not know (except for cleaning/maintenance persons).
- Please do not indulge in foul language or disturb the peace or comfort of surrounding neighbors. If there are any disruptive behaviors, loud music or loud parties any security deposit will be forfeited.
- If these simple home rules are not adhered to, we reserve the right to ask all occupants to leave the premises, without a refund of security deposit or any unused nights. Please, please don't make us do this.
Other than that, we look forward welcoming you to our home
and we really want you to enjoy your stay! :-)